Risers
Hi guys,

I've ordered the 38mm Genmar riser.
Does anyone know if helibars will go on also?
Cable length is a concern...

Cheers
i have helibars on and found the cables will just reach nicely plus the tops of my fingers hit the mirrors on full lock. there is sweet FA more between the break master and screen?

hope this helps...
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(18-08-2014, 11:38am)Batfink Wrote: i have helibars on and found the cables will just reach nicely plus the tops of my fingers hit the mirrors on full lock. there is sweet FA more between the break master and screen?

hope this helps...
Thanks Batfink,

Do you have the Genmar riser fitted also?
got a riser plate coming soon (hint hint @ homer LOL) so i will def be looking at seeing if it fits but I am already happy with heli compared to OEM
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
cool, will be keen to hear if it works with the helibars. The combination of both will surely make a vast improvement in comfort!
Stay up right!
Cheers.
I have 20mm spacer and heli bars on my Busa and you will find that the high/low headlight switch will activate(turning high beam on) when neer full lock turn right, and the front brake resivore will rub on the inside of the screen when getting near full lock to the left. I had to get the die grinder out and put a notch in the left side of the screen to stop the high beem. The other side unfortunately the screen will get scatched but it doesnt seem to be a vision problem. Somewere there are picks of my set up on the forum.
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(20-08-2014, 10:11am)Corpsedealer Wrote: I have 20mm spacer and heli bars on my Busa and you will find that the high/low headlight switch will activate(turning high beam on) when neer full lock turn right, and the front brake resivore will rub on the inside of the screen when getting near full lock to the left. I had to get the die grinder out and put a notch in the left side of the screen to stop the high beem. The other side unfortunately the screen will get scatched but it doesnt seem to be a vision problem. Somewere there are picks of my set up on the forum.

I'm using the Soupy's bar riser kit on my Gen 2 and no issues, very happy and no mods required
Well I've installed the 38mm Genmar riser block.
This one: http://www.genmarmfg.com/shop/suzuki/gsx...etail.html

So far very pleased!, will also be looking at a set of helibars for that wee bit more height. Genmar kit fits in under 30 mins!~ great kit!