The next generation
Here is my next generation sitting on my second generation. Thank Christ the little bastard isn't big enough to ride the bloody thing yet. Hahaha. Mind you he wants to...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
(23-08-2014, 08:12pm)shorty Wrote: Here is my next generation sitting on my second generation. Thank Christ the little bastard isn't big enough to ride the bloody thing yet. Hahaha. Mind you he wants to...

He's hooked for life now!
Careful shorty, some granny State liberal feminist might see that pic as child abuse...... You know preconditioning to rebel the morm
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(23-08-2014, 10:19pm)Batfink Wrote: Careful shorty, some granny State liberal feminist might see that pic as child abuse...... You know preconditioning to rebel the morm

Do not fear my concerned friend! I ran the post past Clive Palmer's press secretary before publishing. It was deemed to be completely politically correct and sanctioned by the big man himself. So nothing could be possibly wrong with it! Hahaha
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
You're lucky Shorty, my young bloke IS big enough to ride mine .. Gotta be very careful where I hide the keys when I go out in the car .. Lol3
Dont forget Japanese test riders are about that size
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(23-08-2014, 08:12pm)shorty Wrote: Mind you he wants to...

And who could blame him....Clap
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"