Rugby League Season 06
Up the EELS and down the Panthers.
Bad luck Rob.

I'm predicting the Storm may take it easy and get rolled by the Broncos today..

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Onya Mrs. Tony.

Another fine effort!
"sometimes crime does pay"
Mrs Tony here

Was indulging in the part of the motorcycle lifestyle which is the rally so didn't get to see the score until tonight. Awesome effort. Broncos gave the Storm a bit of a fright. I dont think anyone (not even the might Eels) is going to challenge the Storm who just might just stroll it in alright. Another grand weekend of great (from what I could gather from the highlights) league. Geeez what is a girl to do once its finished
storm to take cup and us vics want piss and moan like some nsw/qld/sa/wa afl supporters about where the final is played got to give credit to storm second year in 99 won the cup good team won last year great team to win this year

NSW / QLD

ps go the KANGAROOS not this year
Mrs Tony here
Poor old Nathan sacrificed his good looks to the NRL Gods for the Eels win. What a scoreline tho. One small hiccup for the Storm which wont matter any cos I don't think anyone can catch them.

My footy tips on the downhill slide with Melbourne losing. Argh!!!

Trix
I live in the middle of "the swamp" where the eels live of course and Mrs Ruffy and her family are all mad eels supporters.

But look what the mighty Broncos did to the "Lapdogs" on fri nite - we love smashing teams that are on a winning streak - just ripe for the picking.

My advice: Get piggy and timmy out of the and back on the training track - you might have a new coach but you're still a team of chokers

That footy jumper feeling a little tight ...........

Game on!

Piggy takes it up the doo dah,doo dah!

Ruffy

...not yet, but next week....

TAKE THAT:
"sometimes crime does pay"
The Eels will be needing all the support they can get this weekend. They will prevail I am sure. Nathan Cayless must be broken having played this far into the season.

Good luck boys, may the force (and whatever entity to pray to) be with you.

Trix

Looks like it is all over for the Panthers tonight.
The Knights at home for the last game of the year will be a hard road for the CHOCOs.

Sorry Simmo.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Gawd I hate to lose!!!. I hate to lose to the broncos even more.

Argh.

Trix

Bronco's end another winning streak.. Cheers,
Kawasuki
Defence Defence Defence

Sorry Mrs T - I was born and bred in Red Hill, less than a stones throw fron Bronco HQ, It's in the blood

When parra are 'on' they can beat anyone - but they can't seem to get it done when the acid is on

Seriously - You need to get rid of Riddell, overweight and slow put someone in who plays for the team, not their ego

Pan - Pan are you there.........?

Ruffy

I'm not here.
I'm under the doonah, crying...

No worries Mrs Tony. We'll be back...
Well some of us have a chance to move on next weekend.

The top four certainly have the advantage now.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
GO MANLY

BRADDO