AHC YEARLY CALENDAR
HEY.. if I used the current Tasmanian Calendar next year would be 1937 LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(31-10-2014, 10:51am)Batfink Wrote: HEY.. if I used the current Tasmanian Calendar next year would be 1937 LOL

And DJpete would only be a young fella .. Lol2Lol2

I'm on fire today ..
some one run around and piss all over Dale.. put the bastard out LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I heard that Dale.
Coolsmiley
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Pi_tongue
It all gets marked in the black book. Never forgotten.

:-)
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
(31-10-2014, 12:29pm)DjPete Wrote: .. Never forgotten.

Or at least until Alzheimers sets in .. Boobies4
name sin the book are eternal... now he just has to remember where he put the black book LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

The post of a downed member has gotten me thinking that we can add a RIP to the calendar only if the family would like. Not making light of a memorial it just triggered an idea.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

not a bad idea. maybe the back 2 sections could be a memorial section on one a4 and all entries on the other a4.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Sounds like more work for youPete hahahahahahaaa
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Calendar is complete, please look through the layout in the calendar orders thread and pick any mistakes. As soon as order payments are in I will place print order with printer so please pay up fast lol

So far no vendors have come back with offers to be sponsors of the calendar so only standard (no sponsorship) is being run but as there is a way to go before a 2015 calendar is useless my fingers are crossed.

I think every picture came up TOPS and I need to thank DjPete for all his work getting logos on pics and making them work plus putting together the cover and bonus collages. You can all blame me for everything else LOL honestly I am a bit picture shagged out and I got names, picture, orders and a lot of other shit spinning in my head.

I am about to PM everyone I know that has asked for a calendar so if you wanted one but didn't get a PM in the next 24 hours please PM, email or txt me and I will make sure your on the list. To recap how orders work:
1. Place order and send payment to details in Calendar order thread
2. PM, email or txt me your payment amount and choose
>>2.1 Calendar to be mailed out (add Postage to order and don't forget to give me your postal address)
>>2.2 pick up calendar @ Tathra
3. Enjoy your 2015 Calendar
4. Start submitting pictures each month to get your bike into the 2016 calendar
Easy as huh?

This years calendar is pretty basic due to the time constraints but the 2016 calendar will be a lot better and each month include a lot more. I am hoping at Tathra we can get some agreement to what's included... So don't be backwards about coming forwards with ideas

I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this and sincerely thanks all those that have been involved, both by submitting pictures and voting. I guess we are creating a collectors item for the future so grab yours now and grab an extra one to file away LOL

Cheers peeps I hear several beers screaming my name
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Round of applause for Tony and Pete!!
Thanks
kevin