AHC YEARLY CALENDAR
thx rob

there might be an upate on a couple of months that might need revoting

seems I didn;t get DjPete's pics, or lost/junked them by mistake.... anyway as soon as he resends them I will redo a couple of the months to fir them in.

Only culled about 5-6 pictures all up (mainly pictures that had a very close version already taken) but the plan was to get every1's picture in for us to look at. It might take me a week or so to go over them and do my vote, kinda gone crossed eyed putting it all together LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
So many great photos to choose from! Some months were harder to pick than a broken nose.

Well done Tony for getting it all together. Looking forward to the end result.
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
Are you taking orders yet , am thinking of one for home & work , the Pistol Australia one gets me a few odd looks at work.
SORRY FOLKS BUT DUE TO OPERATIONAL ERROR I HAVE HAD TO REDO THE MONTHS OF APRIL AND OCTOBER

SO PLEASE GO BACK AND VOTE AGAIN, IT'S ONLY THOSE 2 MONTHS

seems some pictures vanished on me too.....

the voting numbers for each month DO correlate to a picture in that thread so if you cannot find all the numbered pictures please don;t vote and PM or email me and I will update it again.

not TOO many f***-ups for my first attempt LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

A reminder that ALL voting for the calendar is done in the Members Only Section so you will need to log in as your member ID to access the threads for voting
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Well done Tony Clap
There are some bloody nice bikes amongst us .. And some pretty good photographers too.
I reckon you could nearly do a whole calendar on Pan's bike alone.
My votes are in, but it wasn't easy ..
Just come back from Printer and got some samples of what calendar will be..

Using a gloss 200gms card for cover and back page and 150gms for all internal pages. Opened up the calendar will be equal to an A3 page so each picture will take up roughly an A2 size.

The pages are stapled together with a hanging hole

There will also be a surprise included but that will only be shown on Calendar completion Pi_tongue

We have also offered to all our vendors a chance to promote their business throughout our calendars.

Here are the prices to date

NON SPONSORED CALENDAR
1 - 24 per member order = $20 ea
25+ per member order = $17 ea

SPONSORED CALENDAR
1 - 24 per member order = $15 ea
25+ per member order = $12 ea

SPECIAL RUN CALENDAR
25+ per order = $20

#special run calendars are a one off print with extra art work and calendar supplements supplied by member.

For any further information please PM or email me

Yes
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

what is sponsored and non sponsored?
Our vendors have been invited to place promotion in some calendars. Only 2 vendors per print. Their logo/emblem will be placed on each month in a way that doesn't take away the quality of the picture.

So a sponsored calendar is one that has our vendors promotion included, a non sponsored calendar doesn't
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

OKAY EVERY1

there is 1-2 days left to vote (i might of stuffed up and some voting closes today, there may even be some months votes that never close LOL)

Please get into the members area and vote for the picture you want for every month.

So far there is 25-27 votes per month????????????????????????????????????????????????

Over the weekend I will put up a new thread with the winning pictures and asking the member that supplied the picture to contact me and send a high def version for printing.

If there is a tie and it cannot be sorted out easily then there will be a 48 hr voting period for those pictures only. I want to finalise this as fast as possible so that at Tathra I can reveal the calendar and have any pre-ordered calendars ready for collection.

We should all be very proud of what our members can do and in celebrating this passion we have. I know I am!
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Hey guys n girls....

In order to get this moving along nice and fast I have asked for specific picture owners for each month to please PM/email me ASAP so that I can get both high def pictures and permission to use the pictures from what looks to be the winning votes.

Can I also ask each of you that did send me pictures via PM, email or posting to please email me your permission to use your pictures for AHC promotion?

A simple...
" I ................. (Name) do hereby allow the Australian Hayabusa Club to use my pictures for promotion and/or advertising of the Australian Hayabusa Club. "

We all know that no one is gunna get rich or be exploited but it is a needed ass covering thing.

Cheers
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Here is a sample so far.....

see later post
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I hope that's only a sample Tony, as the days are wrong ..

For eg. December 16th 2015 is a Wednesday not a Friday as per the AHC calendar.
yes, sample only as stated... was more playing with layout and working out how to get it all together LOL

The free online calendars can only be saved on their site and any saving/printing creates a watermark so I have had to use Word

[Image: Sample_zps791cc369.png]
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

All good mate .. You wouldn't be popular if people were turning up at Tathra on a Monday Lol2