Life's good!
    Can I just say with all the stuff that's going on in the world at the moment,living in Australia is great. I'm English and have lived in Oz for quite a while. I've had great jobs and never been unemployed. I was a jeweller for 22years and recently changed careers. I love my new job and have 2 bikes and a great car. My wife is awesome and I love my 2 new cats. LIFE IS GOOD. I hope other people out there are enjoying life as much as I am at the moment. It's not always been great but that is life.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Lifes good here mate just got married and were off to vanauatu for our honeymoon .

Ps check your messages about the seat it never arrived which is not a stress ok

Cheers glad you love living in Oz
It's raining, by back hurts, I'm hungry and I just started work in the office for the day. Stuck here until 9pm. Rode my Hayabusa to work and looking forward to my trip home though. Life is good!!
You jagged a nerve with me mate, I guess life is pretty good when you sit down and take a look.
It could be a whole lot worse - no doubt about that!

(Hey Pan, you need a holiday in a sunny place! a Greek island perhaps - good food, wine and music? Back massage by a big oiled man in a g-string?)
I'm back at work 7days a week till December, run off my feet, frustrated that I don't have time to ride . . . Life is what you make it. Glad your lives are good. Yep, my life is pretty awesome too.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(28-08-2014, 08:54am)captainrob Wrote: snippo
(Hey Pan, you need a holiday in a sunny place! a Greek island perhaps - good food, wine and music? Back massage by a big oiled man in a g-string?)
G'day
Did Pan not mention he is doing that on the way to Mugello?
Regards
Kevin
Hayabusabike,

Nice to hear good news. Your biggest problem is deciding what vehicle you should take out for a spin. Nice options - hope to see you out on a ride soon. Bring the 'busa for that......

Cheers.