and so it begins
    G'day. At 49 years of age I've just traded my precious 2005 Triumph Sprint 955 on a New Hayabusa.......complete with debt. Problem was the Trumpy was racking up the kms as I ride 150kms each day, from Picton to Guildford and return, Monday to Friday. Picked the Busa up one week ago and rode everyday.....in the rain......lol. Now THAT was an eye opener on new tyres! My dealer couldn't believe that I was back today for my 1st 1000km service.......in actual fact it was overdue! Looking forward to a bit of dry bitumen.....for something different.
As I said, I live in Picton......I'm always riding. Don't mind the dirt either. Have a KTM250FEXC and KTM525EXC, so never short on the fun factor.
Looking forward to sharing my passion with other riders and hopefully, tearing up a bit of the black stuff with a few of you when I can find a bit of spare time on the weekends. Till then, remember - When in doubt, power out........if unsure, give it more!
......if in doubt, power out. If unsure, give it more!
Hiya Mick. Hope to meet up soon... let us know if you'd like a Friday night dinner/coffee meeting out your way somewhere and we'll set it up.
Welcome to the Club and enjoy your new found passion Yes
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Welcome Mick,
I'm not too far from you mate (Albion Park Rail), so whenever you're up for a spin, just sing out.
49 eh?, we're even of the same vintage Pi_thumbsup
Cheers .. Dale
You youngsters stay safe ya hear?
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Welcome Mick, good to see you seen the light. They say with age comes wisdom and you are proof lol

Now to business... More pics, say YES to Tathra and how many t-shirts you want HAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaa

Plus I expect to see you in Tassie for Feb ;)

Hope your getting to love the beast like we all do mate
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
G'day Mick, she'll just eat those miles and give you smiles Drool
Enjoy Smitten
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Hi Mick, good choice of bike mate and don't worry about the age thing too much.

I'm a couple of years ahead of you and have a KX500 and a CR500 in the shed, just to keep some balance, of course. Two stroke vs Four stroke that is

Enjoy your new bike mate
I feel at 61 like a (mature kid) on my 99. Enjoy. When I am asked about performance, my reply is always...ITS UP TO YOU.
......if in doubt, power out. If unsure, give it more!