ALPINESTAR S-MX 2
Well it took a while to actually get them on for a ride but finally I did.

The feeling of air just above my ankles while riding was a bit strange at first, I kept thinking I forgot to put my riding boots on LOL
weight and riding comfort are top notch and highly recommended. The rubber coating on top for gear level is great for feel of the level and protecting foot from rubbing pressure normally associated with non riding boots (or real cheap crap riding boots). PLUS I can get them on in about 1/10th the time of getting on my high top boots LOL, I can feel the air penetrate the boot as I ride so they are going to be great in warm/summer days but I fear like everyone has said that they will fill up with water fast.

As for walking/wearing while not riding....... had these on all day at work yesterday and other than the pressure of wearing tight NEW boots they were great. Had no problems wearing them all day and walking around. A bit clunky and loud on wooden stairs but still very easy to get around in.

Only issue was that a slider popped off without me knowing, I found it on my front lawn a hour or so after I got home, Pretty sure I saw them on the boot when I stopped during my ride so they must have come off when walking from bike to door...... When I reattached the slider it seems very secure so maybe it was an assembly glitch??

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR SLIDERS ON NEW BOOTS BEFORE RIDING

The only thing NOT assess is protection from injury from an off, but that is something I am NOT going to volunteer to check LOL

all in all I would so far recommend these boots

Cheers
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(16-09-2014, 09:03am)Batfink Wrote: Well it took a while to actually get them on for a ride but finally I did.

The feeling of air just above my ankles while riding was a bit strange at first, I kept thinking I forgot to put my riding boots on LOL
weight and riding comfort are top notch and highly recommended. The rubber coating on top for gear level is great for feel of the level and protecting foot from rubbing pressure normally associated with non riding boots (or real cheap crap riding boots). PLUS I can get them on in about 1/10th the time of getting on my high top boots LOL, I can feel the air penetrate the boot as I ride so they are going to be great in warm/summer days but I fear like everyone has said that they will fill up with water fast.

As for walking/wearing while not riding....... had these on all day at work yesterday and other than the pressure of wearing tight NEW boots they were great. Had no problems wearing them all day and walking around. A bit clunky and loud on wooden stairs but still very easy to get around in.

Only issue was that a slider popped off without me knowing, I found it on my front lawn a hour or so after I got home, Pretty sure I saw them on the boot when I stopped during my ride so they must have come off when walking from bike to door...... When I reattached the slider it seems very secure so maybe it was an assembly glitch??

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR SLIDERS ON NEW BOOTS BEFORE RIDING

The only thing NOT assess is protection from injury from an off, but that is something I am NOT going to volunteer to check LOL

all in all I would so far recommend these boots

Cheers

Enough said Tony, falling apart just after one use Showback
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Yeah batty I double that. Very comfy and practice.

My slider fell off once in 4 years. I came back from a ride and "the boss" told me to get on the roof as soon as I got back and clear a gutter. I knocked it on the ladder.

I cleaned them when I saw your pic, they came up like new :) and with 2 sliders Pi_thumbsup
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)