Good suspension workshop in Vic
I'm after a good suspension workshop to sort out/revalve etc my suspension while I'm over for GP..any recomendations..
If not I will take it to Shock treatment in NSW..little detour
Thanks Brookesy
(08-09-2014, 06:15am)GOOFTROOP Wrote: I'm after a good suspension workshop to sort out/revalve etc my suspension while I'm over for GP..any recomendations..
Thanks Brookesy

Why not give it a go yourself? RaceTech for example will advise you what you need spring & valve wise and sell you all the parts. You can build the shim stacks according to the options in the instructions and Bob's your uncle as they say. That will also give you independence from some rip-off artists not to mention a closer bond with your ride and a lot of satisfaction to boot Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(08-09-2014, 06:15am)GOOFTROOP Wrote: I'm after a good suspension workshop to sort out/revalve etc my suspension while I'm over for GP..any recomendations..
Thanks Brookesy

SOS in penrith. I was given the run-around by shock treatment. 5 week wait to be told i need to bring the bike back in again to do what was done at the start and then be told maybe another 4 weeks..... Sean at SOS has been more than professional and has done twice as much in half the time. Trophy
Made up some special tools to change the fork springs and fork oil. Still need to make up special tool to hold the fork cartridge when removing and refitting when I have some more spare time.

(08-09-2014, 09:59am)jamie Wrote:
Thanks Brookesy

SOS in penrith. I was given the run-around by shock treatment. 5 week wait to be told i need to bring the bike back in again to do what was done at the start and then be told maybe another 4 weeks..... Sean at SOS has been more than professional and has done twice as much in half the time. Trophy

Thanks Jamie..might give SOS a call..shock treatment not replying to emails so they not off to a good start..
cheers Brookesy
I have only ever dealt with Shock Treatment over the phone. Back in 2007 when ordered heavier springs for my DRZ400 and 2 Months ago I ordered heavier springs for the Gen 1. Never had any problems and the parts arrived in 3-4 days.