Oil Leak
I just put the K1 Busa engine back together after fitting new pistons and rings and it runs fine but I now have an oil leak that appears to originate under the LH exhaust outlet.

I've attached a pic showing where it appears to be coming from.

[Image: Head_zpsa59db1b6.jpg]

Can anyone tell me what this is. It's a small hole just under the LH exhaust outlet. Each outlet has one of these holes but this is the only one that appears to be leaking.
It's not pissing out it's about a drop every 20 - 30 seconds when it is warm and running.
(17-09-2014, 04:12pm)stunva Wrote: I just put the K1 Busa engine back together after fitting new pistons and rings and it runs fine but I now have an oil leak that appears to originate under the LH exhaust outlet.

I've attached a pic showing where it appears to be coming from.

[Image: Head_zpsa59db1b6.jpg]

Can anyone tell me what this is. It's a small hole just under the LH exhaust outlet. Each outlet has one of these holes but this is the only one that appears to be leaking.
It's not pissing out it's about a drop every 20 - 30 seconds when it is warm and running.

That's a port that vents the space where the sparkplug and coil reside.

Check the cam cover seals. The seal for that sparkplug may be damaged or not seated correctly.

Camel
Thanks, yes that was the problem, I'd knocked the seal out when putting the cover back on.
Cool