New Traffic Penalties
Nah.. Prefer to make them try and think.... 1 admin headache is worth a thousand picture lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Hey Huls, are the new penalties for covering your plate (rego disc etc.) or for a device fitted to conceal your plate, like a plate flipper.
(22-09-2014, 07:45pm)duc13 Wrote: Hey Huls, are the new penalties for covering your plate (rego disc etc.) or for a device fitted to conceal your plate, like a plate flipper.
Sounds interesting what have you got planned???
I have heard plate flippers may get you a prison sentence...being such a heinous crime...unlike home invasions or multi attacker muggings et-al which presumably, seemingly given police resourcing, are viewed as high spirits.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
undefined
Assuming the legislation makes it an offence to obscure a plate, the general definition should apply: "not clearly seen or easily distinguished"

A plate flipper when operated puts the plate in other than the required position.

Have they changed the legislation or just upped the penalties?
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
It's under a new subsection. Section 25AA of the Road Traffic (Licensing) regulations 1975. Preventive effective identification of number plate and covers changing characters in a plate, taking obscuring device action, using the vehicle if obscuring device installed. Specifically allows for tow balls and bike racks though.
They are going to have to start giving us more demerit points to lose.The way they are going half the country will be without a license, that means only half left to raise revenue off!Idiot2
(24-09-2014, 07:10am)mozzie26 Wrote: They are going to have to start giving us more demerit points to lose.The way they are going half the country will be without a license, that means only half left to raise revenue off!Idiot2

They will start selling the points to fix that problem. $250 a point including GST sounds fair Lol2
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
10 for $2000 ? LOL bulk purchasing power
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(22-09-2014, 08:35pm)fabsgtr Wrote:
(22-09-2014, 07:45pm)duc13 Wrote: Hey Huls, are the new penalties for covering your plate (rego disc etc.) or for a device fitted to conceal your plate, like a plate flipper.
Sounds interesting what have you got planned???

Who me ??
I'd never do anything to take money out of the government coffers Fabian Pi_tongue

(24-09-2014, 12:24am)Huls Wrote: It's under a new subsection. Section 25AA of the Road Traffic (Licensing) regulations 1975. Preventive effective identification of number plate and covers changing characters in a plate, taking obscuring device action, using the vehicle if obscuring device installed. Specifically allows for tow balls and bike racks though.

Cheer's Huls, off to fit a tow ball to the bus!
(24-09-2014, 12:57pm)Shifu Wrote: They will start selling the points to fix that problem. $250 a point including GST sounds fair Lol2

I'll wait for the Chinese ones to come on eBay .. Pi_tongue
(24-09-2014, 12:24am)Huls Wrote: It's under a new subsection. Section 25AA of the Road Traffic (Licensing) regulations 1975. Preventive effective identification of number plate and covers changing characters in a plate, taking obscuring device action, using the vehicle if obscuring device installed. Specifically allows for tow balls and bike racks though.

Can't find the amendment on the SLP WA site. If you have a link I'd be interested in reading it.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(24-09-2014, 10:13pm)Belzybob Wrote: Can't find the amendment on the SLP WA site. If you have a link I'd be interested in reading it.
Get real Belzy! This is WA, we don't believe in parliamentary transparency here, it might get Troy Buzzhead the chair sniffer in further trouble.
I think it starts with 'Thy shalt not... then include everything you currently do
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast