Hi AHC, it's been a long time in the making...
Welcome to the forum Mars. Certainly a nice clean looking example you've acquired. Congratulations on joining the Busa fraternity. There's a few of us SA guys that drop into here occasionally, and we tend to catch up at the Amberlight in Lobethal on some Sunday mornings. Keep an eye out for Busas there and you'll be likely to meet one or more top blokes!
See you around Biker
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
Howdy Mars, and welcome aboard, like Temp says, try and catchup with some if us SA Busa Crew on most Sunday's at Lobethal from around 10:30am-ish.

Your Ride looks sweet, I've notice her sitting at Garage Motorcycles in one of your pics, do you live near Strath, I do.

Hope to catchup soon!
Thanks fellas. I've been getting out every weekend and familiarizing myself with the big girl, looked down at the odo the other day and realised I've put on over 1300kms since I took ownership of her. It's just so damn easy to ride!

Sunday mornings is usually a mixture of the Amber, Garage & sometimes even Victor Harbour. Troopmaster I bought the bike from Garage, Anna was fantastic to deal with and Jake let me take it for a decent test ride. Can't recommend them enough!!

See you guys out and about, come up and introduce yourselves if you see me as I'm pretty shy lol.