Busa Down
Not good too hear when a rider goes down. Hope you heal well and enjoy looking for a new ride.
Glad to hear u are ok. heal quickly, so you can jump back on another one.
Sorry to hear that a Gooftroop hope your ok.And here I was thinking that I was the only one to bin it on the weekend!! I just wish mine hadn't cartwheeled ten times as well as lose all the engine oil.Hope your back on a new one soon
(29-09-2014, 08:45pm)busarat Wrote: Sorry to hear that a Gooftroop hope your ok.And here I was thinking that I was the only one to bin it on the weekend!! I just wish mine hadn't cartwheeled ten times as well as lose all the engine oil.Hope your back on a new one soon

What ?? !!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(29-09-2014, 08:45pm)busarat Wrote: Sorry to hear that a Gooftroop hope your ok.And here I was thinking that I was the only one to bin it on the weekend!! I just wish mine hadn't cartwheeled ten times as well as lose all the engine oil.Hope your back on a new one soon
I hope your talking about your track bike..
Will be a while before I back on another Busa,will have to swap the new tyres off mine onto the cbr and ride that for now..corners better,stops better, but its NOT A BUSA.
xrays on dodgy leg tomorrow.fingers crossed theres no extra damage other wise things will get real interesting when workers comp and maib start fighting over who will fix what. Idiot2
Cheers Brookesy
(29-09-2014, 09:36pm)GOOFTROOP Wrote:
I hope your talking about your track bike..
Will be a while before I back on another Busa,will have to swap the new tyres off mine onto the cbr and ride that for now..corners better,stops better, but its NOT A BUSA.
xrays on dodgy leg tomorrow.fingers crossed theres no extra damage other wise things will get real interesting when workers comp and maib start fighting over who will fix what. Idiot2
Cheers Brookesy

Good luck mate, hope it all works out ok for ya
(29-09-2014, 09:24pm)Ward P Wrote:

What ?? !!

What can I say average corner near home and a below average repair job (crusher dust)after a good weekend on the red black toy,now no more
(29-09-2014, 10:28pm)busarat Wrote:

What ?? !!

What can I say average corner near home and a below average repair job (crusher dust)after a good weekend on the red black toy,now no more

Holy Shit that's bad luck, are you insured? Still getting to Tathra?
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Insured yes??? I think will know more on that front by end of week.Tathra was thinking of going before this weekend now up in the air will have to see what happens and if all good will get another one and go from there will have to see what happens
(29-09-2014, 10:28pm)busarat Wrote:

What ?? !!

Whoa, bad weekend for Busas Eek
Hope you are ok and that insurance sorts the rest for you.
Sorry to hear of your off busarat... hopefully you can get things sorted before Tathra.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Sorry to hear busarat ..

Hope you're alright mate .. Pi_thumbsup
Yeah not to bad.only a puffed up left thumb and a slightly corked muscle in the right fore arm but other than that all good,this is why I wear full gear more often than not.being able to wipe your own backside after a get off is greatly under estimated by a lot of local riders that I know!!