Superbike School PI
Hi,

Just a though but has anyone on here done any 'Superbike School' training at Philip Island?
I am thinking of giving it a go to brush up on skills and definitely learn a thing or two. Biker

There are 4 levels to complete. Just a thought for now but would love to hear some feedback if anyone has any experience with this kind of training.

Cheers
Lukas
Been done to death on this forum.

I'm doing level 4 16th December.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Best money you will spend to enjoy riding Motorcycles.
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

Lucky basterds LOL

wish they came to Tassie at least once a year
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(07-10-2014, 07:40am)Batfink Wrote: Lucky basterds LOL

wish they came to Tassie at least once a year

Good excuse to ride the PI circuit. It's reported as one of the best circuits in the world. Make a holiday out of it. One day for the school followed by a track day, then cruise the Victorian mountains or G.O.R.
I did level 1 and 2 at PI. Level 3 at EC. Now back to PI for level 4.
Lucky me being somewhere in the middle of the two. Smitten
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Big fan of any rider training out there California Super bike school is good I did all levels many years ago now with some big improvements that's for sure the first three levels work on five drills per level 15 in total the last level is a more one on one coaching working on stuff they pick you up on or where you feel your lacking on track. I do feel if you want to step it up a bit the Bernie Hatton coaching days are the bench mark in training with advanced racing courses which is not for every one he does go to Broadford Race track which I think is the best bike track better than PI My only criticism with CSBS is they taught you diddily squat about braking but they do teach from the Keith Code bible I know they have tweeked a few of there methods All in all a good investment in you self and others you ride with will feel safer around you enjoy your journey.Pi_thumbsup
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
I've done some more research on it, definitely something I want to do.

Even started looking for a track bike.... I'll do level 1 first and see how I go.
Thanks for the info guys.
(07-10-2014, 06:28pm)Driller Wrote: he does go to Broadford Race track which I think is the best bike track better than PI

You better call DORNA quickly. There is still time to relocate the Moto GP to Broadford. We can't have it on a second best PI track Lol2Lol3Lol2
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Laugh you may but I bet the racing would be better
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "