Photo of the Month
Other than making me a bit more Idiot2 or batty putting together all those pictures for the Calendar got me thinking about starting a Monthly collection of pictures which are voted on with the best picture ending up the main picture for that month on the following years calendar.
So I guess I want to put it out there for everyone to discuss and see if it's viable!
I am happy to maintain it each month and organise the voting and sorting of pictures.

My idea for rules are simple...
1. Only 1 picture submission per member per month
2. All pictures must be submitted via posting in the threat with attachment
3. End of month is cutoff date for submissions
4. If 10 or less pictures submitted then 3 weeks of voting
4.1 if more than 10 then 1 week to vote to get it below 10 then 2 weeks of final voting

Common peeps let's talk about it

Rules addendum

Picture must be taken by member or action picture of member
No professional pictures
No photoshopping, must be original
(Extra rules stolen from the fine people @ ASB forum)
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
so I guess there is NO interest in starting up a "Photo of the Month" thread with voting at the end???

What a shame cause I know there are many pictures I have seen of busa's through the years, plus hundreds I take, that are just to hard to track down or send in all at once for a yearly calendar.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

It's a great idea. They're prob all polishing their bikes or something..
:-)
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Its a good idea Tony and would simplify the Calendar selection photos, go for it!
Ubi est Williams est via

[Image: bd2b8814-b7c2-42c7-8059-0811dae17364.png]
Just spotted this thread now Tony. Maybe others didn't see it either. I think these threads need to be made sticky, or they slip off the radar within a day.

Anyway .. Great idea mate .. Go for it Pi_thumbsup
I double that motion. Maybe the 1st of every month post a thread to get people to send there pics in. I for one will start in November if it gets up and running.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
(17-10-2014, 09:08am)Dale Wrote: Just spotted this thread now Tony. Maybe others didn't see it either. I think these threads need to be made sticky, or they slip off the radar within a day.

Im with Dale on this and its one reason i dont like this section (Members Only Lounge) so i will be looking in to canning it next year i just dont see it working with most members who dont log on dont see the section.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yep
Great idea Tony!
(I missed the thread too)
Rob
Sounds good. Pi_thumbsup
(19-10-2014, 07:53pm)ROD Wrote:
(17-10-2014, 09:08am)Dale Wrote: Just spotted this thread now Tony. Maybe others didn't see it either. I think these threads need to be made sticky, or they slip off the radar within a day.

Im with Dale on this and its one reason i dont like this section (Members Only Lounge) so i will be looking in to canning it next year i just dont see it working with most members who dont log on dont see the section.

I used the "members only" section so that ONLY members can see/vote on whats happening... but now thinking I suppose that you have to be actually logged in to be able to vote anyway LOL

Sometimes I do OVERTHINK things hahahahahahhaahahaaa Boobies4
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1