Bagster Tank Cover & Bag
Hi there,
Wondering if anyone has bought a Bagster tank cover and bag lately...where from and how much? I have found one $360 from a site overseas but this still seems a bit much to me and almost a bike shop price. It would be a luxury to have before the Tahtra ride
Carrie, if you need a cheapie in a hurry, aldi down my way have the magnetic tank bags for about $20. I bought one last year and they aren't too bad. All the remaining bike gear at our local store is half price. Let me know and I can grab you one if you like.
Cheers .. Dale
Yeah Carrie/Chris...
That seems to be the going rate for that brand, but the quality is pretty up there too, so if ya find a good deal with a fair shipping price, jump on it! If ya do go that way, make SURE there is no confusion which busa it's for (ie: Gen2), coz there IS a small shape/size difference! (They sent the wrong one out to me, and then wouldn't re-send the correct one until they received the wrong one BACK first.....causing me to wait a bit longer! They didn't make much money on that sale, coz THEY had to cover ALL the extra shipping costs, ha ha....dumb-asses!!)
I am still waiting for them to release a yellow to suit my bike.......
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I got mine on clearance from here;

http://www.ctaaustralia.com.au/products/...t/WWQYJPIS

If the one you need goes on clearance you will save a good $200+.

Great service too.

Also had Bagster saddle bags for $100, got a set of them in a round about way too.
[Image: fc9450cb-86fb-4774-a1ac-5a6bb7a02823.jpg]
OMG..... They have a 13 yellow

Thx Zrex
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(09-10-2014, 06:26pm)Batfink Wrote: OMG..... They have a 13 yellow

Thx Zrex

View Details for 1567M 1567M BAGSTER SUZUKI GSXR1300 YELLOW/BLACK/SILVER 08-13

I see you found it anyways :)
So how do you get stuff from them seeing they do not sell direct?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

That is the problem a friend is having, ordered through a shop that uses CTA because CTA wouldn't sell direct, 9 weeks and still no cover
Ubi est Williams est via

[Image: bd2b8814-b7c2-42c7-8059-0811dae17364.png]
(09-10-2014, 06:31pm)Batfink Wrote: So how do you get stuff from them seeing they do not sell direct?

I used Carlyle Tyres for mine.

I ordered my tank protector through my local suzuki shop. Should cost no more than $250.

I then ordered the bag off eBay and it was Carlyle Tyres online shop.

I got another for the GSX.

(09-10-2014, 07:28pm)ohzone Wrote: That is the problem a friend is having, ordered through a shop that uses CTA because CTA wouldn't sell direct, 9 weeks and still no cover

Give CTA a call direct. Find out if they have the one your mate wants in stock. If they do then order it through a local shop stating that it's in stock. Get them to call whilst he's there.
I did that and it was here in 3 days.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
I got ine from these guys in Germany. 147 Euro inc shipping which was really quick.

http://www.bs-motoparts.com/en/
(09-10-2014, 06:31pm)Batfink Wrote: So how do you get stuff from them seeing they do not sell direct?

They have an eBay store. CTA Powersports.
I've bought a few things off them. Got good service.
Thx Kendo, every time I search for yellow tank cover on eBay nothing comes up lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(09-10-2014, 11:05pm)Kendo Wrote:

They have an eBay store. CTA Powersports.
I've bought a few things off them. Got good service.

As Kendo says Pi_thumbsup
:(

no yellow on their ebay store or even on the Bagster site either
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1