Help please
Thanks Greg and Tony.

I pulled all the fuses out yesterday - twice. They all looked good. Swapped a few around to check etc. No go.

Just got 6 new 1's to replace em all. Presto. All good.

Thanks guys!
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
at least it wasn't the Flux Capasitor Pete.. they are a biatch to fix LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(15-10-2014, 08:28am)PostmanPete Wrote: Thanks Greg and Tony.

I pulled all the fuses out yesterday - twice. They all looked good. Swapped a few around to check etc. No go.

Just got 6 new 1's to replace em all. Presto. All good.

Thanks guys!

Glad you got it sorted Pete yes sometimes a fuse might look ok to the naked eye but faulty , Now everyone go out and buy a simple test light you cant live without one and you would have found the faulty fuse faster Pete Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(15-10-2014, 08:33am)Batfink Wrote: at least it wasn't the Flux Capasitor Pete.. they are a biatch to fix LOL

These are the bane of my existence...glad you got it sorted Pete, cant believe you're letting it go...
(15-10-2014, 04:12pm)Zoro Wrote:
(15-10-2014, 08:33am)Batfink Wrote: at least it wasn't the Flux Capasitor Pete.. they are a biatch to fix LOL

These are the bane of my existence...glad you got it sorted Pete, cant believe you're letting it go...

Hey bloke,

Me too, but it's not gone yet....... lotsa interest..... 1 bloke allegedly drove down from Sydney to have a look. Asked for a test ride, I said 'that's ok, Just leave your money on the bench" He didn't like that, got in his car and drove away. About 22yo, no flamin idea!!
A couple of members have been keen.......

Cheers
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4