value of this busa
hi guys after a bit of help on what you guys think this is worth.have decided I really don't have the time to finish it. its 03 frame 03 engine engine was built by pete's pitstop it was out of his own personal bike,has turbo pistons decompression plate,has previously made 300bhp on 98 non intercoolered,now has small intercooler and meth inj but hasn't been re run yet,has complete bolt on gen 2 parts(so a gen 2 with a 03 frame and engine ) 330 osd swing arm on air bags,all new billet accessories from the states the bike is about 90% finished needs to be painted polished chromed ect, mount a few things what do you guys think its worth these days
cheers
aaron
You might want to add some pictures to help
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
as its not a finished runner your probably better off breaking it up as parts
swingarm and bling should sell pretty quick, turbo motor and turbo kit will take longer and may need to separate but should get near to replacement cost
+1 for Maj

while even 99% complete a lot of people would only be interested to taking it off your hands dirt cheap. I know it sux but the as a buyer I would be thinking that there is no guarantee everything works together and could be a lot of hidden costs getting it finished..... plus you are showing you have eithe rlost interest or $$$ to finish so it's worth nothing to you.

Complete bikes are hard enough to sell these days.

Wish you luck in getting what you want mate
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
[attachment=19757]
cheers guys appreciate your input,i would upload photos but its not letting me for some reason never had dramas before but oh well,yeah get what you mean though everything is there to finish except paint and polish but buyer would suspect hidden costs.parting out might be the option will most likely get more parting it out anyway it owes close me close to twenty and was only really expecting to get half off that back.
cheers
aaron
Turbo motor you say
Turbo ZX7 for the street Biker
Busa for the drags Trophy
Yep turbo motor
found a couple off older photos guys

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   1.jpg (Size: 3.58 KB / Downloads: 47)
.jpg   2.jpg (Size: 4.16 KB / Downloads: 48)