Let's see your older superbikes
It's a Kawasaki Z1R
My GSX1428EF.

Attached Files
.jpg   4 - Copy.JPG (Size: 185.25 KB / Downloads: 51)
nice machine Troopmaster.
Would like to read more about it.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
I wish I had digital and cloud technology back I the early 90s. The only old Superbike I have ever owned was a clapped out GSXR750R that I lost, with all my original picture in my divorce. Well the bike was a pile of parts by that stage and last time together made Corbins busa look OEM lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Hi Pete,
I've owned and raced this bike since the late 80's, she's had a few different guises, at the moment she is as follows.

Trevor Birrell Racing 1428cc, big Valves, big Cams, much Porting.
V+H Barrels, relatively standard box (better to use on the street), RS40 Mikuni's, Dyna 2000, Lockup Clutch.
K2/1000 front end Resprung to suit the weight of the Engine with Ohlins internals etc, Ohlins Rear Shock.
K7/1000 Rims F+R, 6.0 Rear with 200 wide Tyre, Swingarm Standard Length, Braced and Strengthened, plenty of Engineering gone on to fit Wheel n Tyre, and to keep its original "look" and General Dimensions.
ERV520 Chain, CRG Clutch Lever and Perch, Brembo Radial Master Cyl, Bash Pod Modded to bare essentials (Tacho, Shift Lite, Oil Temp and Pressure Lite), C/Fibre Handlebars with Woodcraft Clipons.
Oil Cooler under Pillion Seat (Custom Made), nothing untouched, nothing standard, much more done.
Paint by Tony at Raceface Specalised Paint Finishes, (check out his website).

Ridden most Sunday's when I'm not on my K9, no good for cornering as I've built her as a "Pro Streeter" so to speak.
No papers, but expected 210++ BHP at rear wheel.

Dash Assy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Absolutely love it. It's a work of art.
Credit to you.
Should be proud of that one.

I like doing Google reverse image search.
Did you win this one?
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/s...OTE!/page2&s=664c0cc062a854d5b4f54cd493d0dfcf
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Thanx, she's forever evolving, although my spending on her is coming to an end, a set of BST's, Ohlins R&T Forks, Braketech Disks and Billett Brembo's will be the end of line for my spending and Engineering on this Old Gurl. Very Happy