Tell us a few unusual things you do
yep a little sad but rewarding too. Most of them are pretty able although there are moments. Just little things like I was helping a fella last week back and his jumper was up and I could see his nappy, I nearly teared up right there and then lol. BUT so far it's a win win and I hope it stays that way.

I am lucky I work from home so have the time to do this.
I've also put my name down to bring my Cavoodle (dog) in too, would love to do that, if he doesn't go mental, he can get jumpy when excited. Also they go on a bus ride every week once for lawn bowls and the other for coffee and cake at a cafe. Said I could help with that too if needed.

It's not a depressing place really, it's one of the better places with huge parkland, not that the oldies can use it, but nice environment.

I have often thought about doing something like this, must be as we get older you sort of want to contribute rather than take take take like we are conditioned to do.

I admire these people that do charity work and stuff without any recognition. There IS plenty of good out there, we just need to remind ourselves sometimes.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here

Messages In This Thread
Tell us a few unusual things you do - by DjPete - 21-10-2014, 01:20pm
RE: Tell us a few unusual things you do - by DjPete - 21-10-2014, 07:52pm