Meeting points for Tathra journey
Hello team, I've noticed a lot of "behind closed doors" chats about who's meeting up where and when to lead onto Tathra. Can we make official type meeting spots for the journey to Tathra. I do understand members are coming from all over, but a bit of uniformity will help any doubts. I would hate to see members ride there alone when there groups up the road a bit. And this should be relayed to fb aswell. Cheers gang.
I can't stir the gravy anymore but I can lick the spoon.
I will start this off.....

Getting off Spirit of Tassie on Thursday morning @ 7am with ROD and riding up to Wardy's at Tallangatta to stay the night.

place to meet : ??????????

who's coming

Batfink
ROD
????
????
???
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Wardy's at Tallangatta on the Thursday night sounds like the optimal meeting spot for most coming in from the south and west areas...
Most of the crew coming from Sydney will be aiming straight for the Cooma meet-up, or travelling direct to Tathra via the coast (Princes H'way) road! (if you guys could all discuss & decide what time you'll be hitting Cooma [and LEAVING Cooma] on the Friday...that would be good, coz there always seems to be a little bit of confusion about the optimal time to be there!?!)
Although I'm a professional navigator, I couldn't find my own arse if I used both hands!
So I'll be following whoever looks like they know where they're going!
Batfink..... You Rod and Corbin are swinging past my place I believe. I'm in Sunshine, which is on the way. Coffee and a freshen up and Breaky if you want. Then off to Tallangatta the scenic way.
Batfink..... You Rod and Corbin are swinging past my place I believe. I'm in Sunshine, which is on the way. Coffee and a freshen up and Breaky if you want. Then off to Tallangatta the scenic way.

Bazman..... Wardy would be the best person to get confirmation of an ETA at Cooma on the Friday. That's his backyard.
(27-10-2014, 04:03pm)Jeffevans Wrote: Batfink..... You Rod and Corbin are swinging past my place I believe. I'm in Sunshine, which is on the way. Coffee and a freshen up and Breaky if you want. Then off to Tallangatta the scenic way.

Sounds like a plan to me mate Yes

Getting off Spirit of Tassie on Thursday morning @ 7am with ROD and riding up to Wardy's at Tallangatta to stay the night.

place to meet : Sunshine - 9am

who's coming

Batfink
ROD
Corbin
Jeff
???

We can add many more meet points and times people. More the merrier lol

Only 400K to Wardy so it's gunna be a cruisy ride and I am happy to go scenic
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(27-10-2014, 04:03pm)Jeffevans Wrote: Batfink..... You Rod and Corbin are swinging past my place I believe. I'm in Sunshine, which is on the way. Coffee and a freshen up and Breaky if you want. Then off to Tallangatta the scenic way.

Bazman..... Wardy would be the best person to get confirmation of an ETA at Cooma on the Friday. That's his backyard.

I have seen some of your food creations looks like Breaky is on the cards I will place my order soon Drool Lol
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Re-edited in red Sorry Batfink, Initially done on my phone in the dark! :

Corbin's planning on meeting S.A. blokes at Glenrowan pub Thurs for lunch.I'm gonna try and make that too

My guess for Cooma is get away from Tallangatta @9am. That Will put us in Cooma @1pm(easy). Suggest we plan to leave Cooma@ 2:30pm. This gives time for lunch, and Allow time forSydney and Canberrapeople to arrive, and extra rooting around. Sound fair??? 2:30pm leave Cooma?

Does that make more sense??
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
HOLEY SH@T Wardy...

When I read that I was thinking Friday was Talkangatr-Cooma-Canberra-Sydney-Tathra

1100 FRIGGIN KILOMETRES

hahahhahaahaaaa.

I need more beer

Where :
Sunshine - 9am
Who :
Batfink
ROD
Corbin
Jeff
???

Where : Glenrowan Pub - 1:30pm
Who :
Batfink
ROD
Corbin
Jeff
SA crew ?????

WHO ELSE?

I would be happy to meet the SA guys at Bendigo then another stop at Glenrowan

No need to go in a straight line unless raining lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(28-10-2014, 06:24pm)Batfink Wrote: HOLEY SH@T Wardy...

When I read that I was thinking Friday was Talkangatr-Cooma-Canberra-Sydney-Tathra

1100 FRIGGIN KILOMETRES

hahahhahaahaaaa.

I need more beer

Where :
Sunshine - 9am
Who :
Batfink
ROD
Corbin
Jeff
???

Where : Glenrowan Pub - 1:30pm
Who :
Batfink
ROD
Corbin
Jeff
SA crew ?????

WHO ELSE?

I would be happy to meet the SA guys at Bendigo then another stop at Glenrowan

No need to go in a straight line unless raining lol

Don't think it will be a straight line to Glenrowan And Captain Rob might want to meet up in Melbourne Thursday morning if he is coming via Wardy Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Us SA Crew, including Craig from WA are also going to be there meeting up with Corbin and Wardy etc.
I'm still bobbing up and down on this ship and they can't get another captain to relieve me. Fingers crossed! But I also have an obligation to teach at the maritime TAFE in Lakes Entrance when I do get home. If that's the case then I will leave for Tathra from Lakes via Eden, Merimbula etc.
I will have to fit in as best I can but don't include me in the planning in case I have to get there on my own. I should get an idea in the next week or two?
Really looking forward to this!
Rob
bring the ship rob... you will be a shoe-in for the NON-BUSA Award hahahahahhaaa
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(27-10-2014, 10:47am)Batfink Wrote: I will start this off.....

place to meet : ??????????

who's coming

Batfink
ROD
????
????
???

Mrs Max and I are going to be stuck in the Landcruiser mate. I wont be able to get back on the Busa until some time late January at this stage. We usually all meet at Cooma and head to Tathra in a largish group. As we'll have the Landcruiser we'll be happy to carry packs, bags etc in the car to lighten the bikes loads so you can enjoy your ride down unteathered.

Just a thought.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!