Optus
Whos with Optus? do u like the teck service Scary
(28-10-2014, 03:55pm)kawasuki Wrote: Whos with Optus? do u like the teck service Scary

Yes, and No.
Was with them but down in Tassie shit coverage you get full service in a Place called Maydena on the way to lake Pedder but no reception in Hobart if you cant see the mountain so im back with Telstra
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Same here we are in a valley here and the only decent reception is with Telstra. But if you want to save big time get onto Aldi plan as they use Telstra infrastructure. Been with them for over 9 mths without an issue..
https://www.aldimobile.com.au/

I am such a tightarse that I use the $15 prepaid and that lasts me around 6 mths or more. It expires after 12 mths. Can't go wrong.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
I'm with Aldi and love it .. Pi_thumbsup .. never had an issue. great coverage and tech support.

My youngest son is with Optus and he never stops complaining Idiot2
what about when u ring optus for tech issues , the last time is was on the line for 1.54 hrs and still no fix , at the end of the neext call they said u have been diconnected since aug and i am ringing them in oct and the service is still working??? lost one of my emails the main one i need to log into optus and they cant find it, so i had to sign up for a new plane two days ago , ah they said u will get back you email back as soon as the tesh signs the job in , what do u know im on the f*&^ing phone again, ishould have a surename like smith so the f***kers can understand
I might sue them for mental abuse.
If you want mental anguish Ray, try Vodafone. How they manage to run a business has got me buggered. The mrs has 2 months left on her plan and she'll be switching to Aldi.
well keep ya password safe.
I get this all the time with running a hosting biz.
Customers expect us to keep their email passwords but it's their responsibility not ours. We don't keep copies, all we can do is reset to a new one for them.

ps this is a great tool to remember passwords.
www.lastpass.com
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
(29-10-2014, 09:00am)Dale Wrote: If you want mental anguish Ray, try Vodafone. How they manage to run a business has got me buggered. The mrs has 2 months left on her plan and she'll be switching to Aldi.

does aldi have plans?
yep plans and prepaid. Just click the link I gave above.

https://www.aldimobile.com.au/
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
With Optus... crap reception and service is always someone who can barely speak ingleesh.

Mrs is on Vodaphone few but no major problems...the one who takes the prize is ii..effing..net. Five + hours on the phone to fix a fairly simple internet problem...yes I said five hours!

I hung up on them but they rang back...I ended up refusing to speak with them and my Mrs took over. Since then she deals with them as they are the most frustrating morons ever!!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(29-10-2014, 07:58pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: With Optus... crap reception and service is always someone who can barley speak ingleesh.

Mrs is on Vodaphone few but no major problems...the one who takes the prize is ii..effing..net. Five + hours on the phone to fix a fairly simple internet problem...yes I said five hours!

I hung up on them but they rang back...I ended up refusing to speak with them and my Mrs took over. Since then she deals with them as they are the most frustrating morons ever!!

At the end i insisted to speak to someone in Ozz.. But the most help i got was with the chat line ,only took 50 minutes to get one of me email address back.
yep you want fast service use online chat if possible or just go to their facebook page and complain and you will get instant VIP service, trust me it works. :-)
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Have been with optus for years. Got the run around when they never delivered my phone, and I mean run around, happened that the delivery co. was Startrack stuffed up and never got my phone. I kicked up one hell of a stink, rang them them up and told them to go check website product review about my thoughts on them. Got a discount on the phone, 3 months free phone and internet. Their reception is good on the Northern Beaches. Ring their complaints department and go off your brain, you will get results.