Riders who have impressed you
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
When I was on my learners (old Hysoung GT250 LOL) I was riding a wicked road between Basket Range & Lobie. I opened it up on a straight bit of road and was scooting along when a K7 GSXR1000 screamed past me - i swear the dude was doing about 400km/h LOL. I watched him drag the knee around a corner and was just amazed.

One of the groups I ride with has a dude that has an older gold ZX9, his name is Jon and this dude can ride like a mofo. He just knows so many of the roads in SA, is smart when it comes to group rides and sets an excellent pace, but I've ridden with him in a smaller group and the dude just....goes. If I had a small portion of his skills I would be very happy.
Me.
In due respect..first to have bad luck..

Been to moscow..hayabusa club there..showing off one..taking corner 1 hand..1 knee..mono..last thing he saw was the face of a truck...saw it all
Few years ago during the CSS session at Philip Island I had this instructor. His name was Ash. As usual, everybody wants to be a hero and get past the instructor. After few laps I see him ahead with another rider so all balls hanging out I give busa the berries and go past them in at the hayshead - yeah, I AM A CHAMPION OF SPEED!! Two seconds later Ash flies past me on the outside, turned around and looking at me with one hand on the bars and the other slapping his seat, motioning to me - follow me. Fu*#k, there goes your "I am fast" feeling Lol3 Lol2 Lol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Ray if you haven't got something nice to say then don't say it. And put that gun away or are you just happy to see me?

Shifu, yep there's almost ALWAYS someone better. lol
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
haha.
Fastest I have seen a Harley go is on a ride with Corbin. Couldn't believe it. :-)
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Tony D. .....hands down! Eh,Simmo?
you can tell this is a classy place.....
the graffiti is spelt right.....!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .