Whats with the newbies of today.
Tossers with no Respect! But when I am on a busa in full leather - I have no issue going off farkin sick at other stupid riders either not wearing gear or being stupid in general - But then in leathers and shit with a helmet on I have been told a number of times I look scary lol .

Still it does make you wonder.

At the end of the day the generation behind seems to lack respect for anything until it bits them and then they claim they are hard done by. :/
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
You probably showed more restraint than I would have been able to muster.
I can't really add anymore as I'm sure I know what you would of liked to have done, but it doesn't achieve jack.
All I can say is Karma.......
Thats what you call a "Statistical Rider"..... One for the books!

The little prick will learn the hard way>
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Yep, agree with all that fellas. Definitely a temporary citizen.
No skills or experience + stupidity and over confidence = a world of hurt in the not too distant future.
Just wondering, what ethnicity are we talking about here ?

If it was me I might have given him a slap , regardless of his groundings
I think that the problem is that the world today is breeding arrogant little arse holes!
I am squarely blaming the school of political correctness for the lack of discipline!
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
(07-12-2014, 04:32pm)shorty Wrote: I think that the problem is that the world today is breeding arrogant little arse holes!
I am squarely blaming the school of political correctness for the lack of discipline!

100% shorty. The school of PC has a lot to answer for.
(06-12-2014, 05:28pm)Vellaterra Wrote: Thats what you call a "Statistical Rider"..... One for the books!

The little prick will learn the hard way>

The problem is then the Legislators start getting involved because some "rider" became a statistic where the person should not have been allowed near an electric toothbrush.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
On a lot of organised rides it seems the norm for retards to overtake on your left inside your lane...I forget how many times I have brought this stupid shit up on a particular Perth forum only to be asked why is it dangerous?....what is wrong with it? etc.

I firmly believe this attitude is becoming more prevalent....personally I couldn't give two farts in a thunderstorm for the future of motorcycling once I'm past it....not too long I suspect...but it is a crying shame that the antics of this increasing minority of dumb f..ks will be the measure that the pastime is judged
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
[Image: nocensorship.gif]