New Busa owner in Brisbane
Hi everyone

Well, I finally bought a Busa, after riding my first about 7 years ago and instantly falling in love with them.

I'm a dirt biker through and through (currently without one though) I've owned TTRs, DRs, WRs, LC4s and EXCs over the years, including a couple of motards. There is just something about these Hayabusas though hey? They got me interested in the road.

So I bought a 2011 model with low kM a few weeks back and I just love the thing. It's pretty much mint, so I'm pretty happy.

Anyway, I'll be keen to meet some others Brisbane / SEQ folk who are keen to add a riding buddy to their flock, most of my riding buddies still have their dirt squirters or have gotten out of bikes.

Looking forward to saying g'day.

Here is a pic of the beast.

Steve

2011 Suzuki Hayabusa (blue)
Welcome to the addiction mate... YES they are something special, the rep is awe inspiring but the real thing is even better. Never been on a better bike and I have ridden a few since 12 lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Welcome to the AHC Steve, and congrats on scoring a very clean-lookin' busa!! We've got a few members around your area, and they'll chime in sooner or later! Hope to see you out on the road sometime...

keep it fun,
bazman
G'day and welcome Steve.
Yep, the more you ride a busa, the more you love it.
Keep it on the black stuff though. Lol3
Welcome to the club Steve. Nice looking 2011 .. Pi_thumbsup
Hi all. Thanks for the welcome!
2011 Suzuki Hayabusa (blue)