2015 -ahc busa bash dates - location
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
What Rob said! :)
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
why is his print always so tiny? I cant read that

sorry had to fix it. Rob try and see what you are doing to make your post print so small..I would think you may be cutting and pasting from something else? Otherwise check your settings
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
I expect some stones thrown my way for my comments considering I have never attended the Tathra Bash.
But a venue as suggested close to the Oxley would certainly draw more attention for Northern NSW members and Qld members.
Some terrific roads around there too.
(14-01-2015, 12:09pm)djpete Wrote: why is his print always so tiny? I cant read that

sorry had to fix it. Rob try and see what you are doing to make your post print so small..I would think you may be cutting and pasting from something else? Otherwise check your settings

Thanks Pete
I think its something to do with the ships satellite system. Everything goes through the Company server in Bergen, then comes back again. WTF!
haha that's funny. Weird how it could effect the font size but there ya go. Next time I'm in Bergen (Where tha hell is that?) I'll check the settings. lol
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
(14-01-2015, 01:10pm)djpete Wrote: haha that's funny. Weird how it could effect the font size but there ya go. Next time I'm in Bergen (Where tha hell is that?) I'll check the settings. lol

Bergen?
Just a bit south of Fur Bergen? (its a pretty cold part of the world - not many Brazilians there I noticed?)