common law rights
I dont understand. .you f****d up..pay the price..like a man... common law rights even
Honestly I don't know. I notice my new drivers licence no longer has my name in all capitals.
Only my surname is in Caps now where before the whole name was in caps. I'm assuming that is to close the " that's not me it's my Strawman" argument.
I do not think remedy will be available as most of the general people in law (policy) enforcement and the legal profession are ignorant of the Strawman working in commerce system. Older judges and barristers may know the deal but most don't know how our system was originally set up.
Originally it was an ok system that works of everyone knows what is going on, but it has been kinda high jacked and used to enslave the main populations.
Can't see a change unless a total re writing of our commercial systems takes place and that would take a revolution with the right people winning.
Don't forget your parents asked for you to be put into the system when they applied for ( begged) a birth certificate ( warehouse slip) when you were born.
For those that do not know, birth certificates are not compulsory. When a natural child is born all you require is a statement of live birth from the dr / hospital. A birth certificate is part of admiralty law where a ship births at a port and gives a manifest to the harbourmaster. The captain is then given the birth certificate / warehouse receipt that is numbered and used to reclaim the ship and it's cargo.
So when you ask for a birth certificate for a child you are in effect handing you child over to the state for safe keeping. What also happens is that a " person" is created that is seperate to the natural child. This person (name in all caps) on the birth certificate, is the Strawman created to exist in the world if commerce and is required to buy sell and trade in the society we live in. It supposedly also grants the created person a share of the common wealth of the nation and access to benifit. All things like Medicare, centrelink benifit etc supposedly traces to this share of the wealth and your persons entitlement to it.
Well that's how it's supposed to work anyway. God knows how it does now.

Just a thought,
When my son was born ( he's 5 ) I didn't want to ask for a "birth certificate". His bloody mother did though so ruined that.
I was going to test how an "unregistered " natural free man was treated in this world if ours. The powers try and force you to get one though. I was going to just supply a statement of live birth from the hospital where the gov says a birth cert is needed and see how things went. Alas not going to happen.
I'd like to know of anyone who hasn't got a birth cert that was born here just for interests sake. I'm sure they are out there.
I recall that indigenous folk born far inland from Port Hedland were still getting detained by police for not paying long-outstanding fines despite the fact they didn't have a licence nor a birth certificate. Many of the indigenous locals on training programs we ran didn't have birth certificates. They still copped it when running afoul of The Law.
Sorry but I do have to ask.

What particular piece of pirates of the Caribbean fan fiction do you base your understanding of the law ?
This thread makes me scratch my head in utter disbelief....

We all have our opinions are have to right to do so, and I will not nay say others opinions but I will say this.

IMO... We do live in a free, wealthy and lucky country, it might not be perfect and have many faults but what country hasn't? I do want to be an active participant of the society of this Country and understand both the limits and hurdles I need to abide by to do that. I also understand that by doing this I receive the full benefits and privileges of that society.

Nothing is completely free, even anarchy, so we as individuals must weigh the price of any freedom with the cost of personal choice and decide whether we want to be part of that Socity or leave!
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
One can still exist as a member of the community and live within the law of the land and be a freeman and a contributor without having anarchy or leaving. I have never proposed anarchy. We all need the rule of law to live in a safe community. The law is different to a statute however. Statutes were made to reside in commercial realms only. We can exist peacefully without them. We need Rules and guidelines for conducting oneself on the road but that is not "law" strictly speaking. For those confused I suggest reading a blacks law dictionary and looking up the meanings (in the world of law) of such things as laws, statutes, person, juridical person, natural person, Strawman, understand, driver, traveller, just to get started then research things like common law, commercial code, is Australia a corperation, and look into it before nay saying.

I'll add this food for thought. Ok we register our car, bike. It is now in the system. This is supposedly to keep track of who owns what. You are given a number plate to distinguish each conveyance so for instance if you run someone over and bugger off they know who to get. It will be in the system until I tell the system that I have disposed of it. For the privilege of it being in the system I paid a fee.

Why the hell do I need to pay another fee to tell the system I own the car / bike? They already know.

A free natural human would say I've played nice, I've let you know that this car / bike belongs to me ( even though there's no law to say I have to ) I've paid your fee for administration into the system. There is no need for me to pay that again as hou already have the information.

In a free society they would say oh you are right, sorry.

But a statute was created that says you need to pay every year for as long as you have the conveyance. If you don't pay, they say you can't drive it.

But common law says I can travel the roads freely. Common law says I have the right to private property and the enjoyment of such. My conveyance is my private property. It is checked to be safe and I wish to travel with it. As law overrules a statute the freeman should remind the system that it is trying to operate outside the parameters of a free society. As I am not operating in commerce a statute does not apply.

However, if you identify yourself as a "driver" you are operating in commerce and statutes apply. The legal as used in courts definition of a driver is one who is employed operating a vehicle, Blacks law dictionary. (Maybe a hoax maybe not lol.). But you are also a person so you are an employed person which may mean you are driving for money. Now are you a person or natural person at the time of operating the conveyance?

That is, if you believe what the internet tells you. Lol.
Oh ps.
A corporation is a person.
. As law overrules a statute.???

This appears to be the underpinning point of your argument.

It is however factually, practically, historically and just all round completely wrong.

And has been since the first allegorical conquering army erected a statue in the town center and said "forget everything that happened before. Here are your new laws. Or we will conquer you a second time"