how many ks could u do in a day
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
360kms nonstop, last month did Port Macquarie to Sydney on a single tank of fuel was rushing because of work the next morning at 4:30pm had the fuel light on for the last 40 km, tried to escape the storm in Sydney about to start, ran out of fuel as I pulled into a servo in Hornsby at 1pm,no shit. Averaged 5.2 km/100 on the gps. All I thought about was pushing the bike that last 40 kms on the freeway as I came back to Sydney, wrists, fingers, knees, feet, numb, busting to go to the dunny, sore back. It was a strange thing that for the next few days did not want to ride the bike let alone look at it. I had mates on bikes I left behind at Port, they did 700+ kms doing Thunderbolts to Tamworth to Newcastle to Sydney, with little breaks. They rode into the storm at Newcastle in the dark thru to Sydney arriving 9PM, all got wet and also had to get up for work early too. All of them were truly fkdup, since then everyone's been hesitant in going on another big ride, had we not drank so much piss the night before we would if gotten up earlier and spaced the ride out better, hard learnt lesson.
Any Vic boys riding tomorrow, if the weather is kind??
[Image: 32647a61-7be3-471b-86d7-d0d98f94cd5f_zpsipr8cakb.jpg]
I've done approx 1200 kms in a day a few years back on my 95 gsxr750. We stopped once for lunch and the other stops were just to re fuel.
From western Sydney to Phillip Island and getting a little lost on the way. I was younger and definitely couldn't do it on a gsxr these days. Maybe a BUSA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(23-05-2015, 09:33am)Kralc Wrote: I've done approx 1200 kms in a day a few years back on my 95 gsxr750. We stopped once for lunch and the other stops were just to re fuel.
From western Sydney to Phillip Island and getting a little lost on the way. I was younger and definitely couldn't do it on a gsxr these days. Maybe a BUSA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did 1100kms from Karratha to Geraldton and return four days later, back in 1993 on my 1989 GSXR750.