Age vs Accidents - The Stats
57 yrs old... licensed since 16... two crashes one by a driver crossing my path at age late 20's the other hitting pea gravel on a corner at age 54.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
Shit Steve reminded me i forgot a crash, driver pulled out on me ,back when i was 20
Never ride the A model of anything.
52 years old, riding on road for 36 years. Zero offs/accidents/collisions, etc. Hit dogs, cats, eagles, emus and sideswiped a priest but never came off.
Many, many 'orrible offs/accidents/collisions, etc while riding dirtbikes or road bikes off-road.
Camel
Just over a month from 60 and last fell off a road bike in 1977 after getting maggotted in a lunchtime pub session. Still get clowns wanting to retire me, but so far spotted them before they got me. A couple of slow speed offs on dirt, a cracked rib or two.

Unlike Camel I haven't blown (by and swiped) a priest, but they deserve it and there is time for everything!

I'll be driving the MX-5 tomorrow - just in case.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
G'day
That getting maggotted reminded me of one but it doesn't count...after a big drink back in the day I rode home as usual (we used to do that) and pulled up at the lights at doesn't matter where and was so pissed I forgot to put my foot down so fell over in the gutter. Laid there for a short minute or two and then thought shit I had better get up or someone might think I'm pissed! So got up picked up the bike and continued home to Copacabana...and it doesn't count coz Pete said standing drops are not counted :)
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

farrrk! Just when I got my first Busa I was 23... and you were all old then!
Now I am back on a 99 @ 34 you guys are even older LOL!! :-)
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
57 one crash at 17 run up the butt on a big 125 yamaha 67 model first regoed bike i owned
I can add to this now :(

Thursday a car hit\clipped me - first time ever.
I am ok - bikes damage is being taken care of - just the plastics to worry about later.
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
(26-02-2015, 09:40am)kev11e Wrote: G'day
Crikey this thread caused some reminiscing...
I got my licence 44 years ago, but rode around a bit before that.
Couple of skin-off moments on dirt...
Had a time out from riding about 1985-1999
2 crashes since 2000, one mostly my fault, one smidsy
And yes, I'm 64
Update...now I'm 65.
Add one more to the mostly my fault list (though I don't actually remember anything about it)
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

I am 48. Only riding 3.5 years but I have ridden 80,000km in that time (Yes I have kept a record!). 2 crashes, one I lay the bike down so I did not smack into the back of the car that went then didn't! The second I was trying to work out where my wife went wrong when she crashed.... target fixation on her crash site and I did a nice duplication only 2 hours after her off... Clap Lol2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Classic pic Volvi.....where was it taken?