Another noob
Hello all,

Been riding a few years now, just graduated from k7 gsxr1000 to k8 Busa. graphite.

Am loving the bike. Have some mods i'm keen to do. And Hopefully get out on some busa rides.

I'm a pretty soft rider, I like the busa for looks and comfort, although that gen 2 tail is nasty.

From Brisbane and thought i'd join and say hi.

I've seen Maj from the Gixxer forums when looking to turbo the thou,

Those plans will probably continue to the busa, depending on release of a gen 3.

I will upload a photo when ever I can.
Welcome to the club Oroton..The busa is a majestic bike!..just curious about your thoughts on the comparison from the 1000 to the busa now you've stepped up.
Wow you dont like the gen 2 tail?? I've really grown to like them, have been thinking about doing a gen 2 tail conversion on me gen 1! Welcome to the forum mate
Your now addicted mate, no turning back lol

Welcome and please ask questions.... They might have been said before but a rehash of old topics is always a good idea, you never know what good nugget of info is found.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Yeah, would you prefer me to resurrect a dead post that is about a question i want to know or start a new one.

Also, I rode a gen 1 a while ago when i was newer to riding and thought they were big.

I'm not sure about the differences, between gen 1 and gen 2, but I don't think it's big anymore.

(note my first bike i learned to ride on was a k5 1000)

I think the busa's are as nimble as the thou when moving, only when parking and going really slow do I notice how "Big" this is.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
G'day and welcome Oroton.
G'day and welcome mate.