Pic (graphic dont click if u have no sense of humor)
[img][Image: Bali2_zpsqouacwr3.jpg][/img]
BBBHHahahahahahaaaaA
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I have no idea what the big fuss is about. Here is a Country that has openly advertised for last 30 years I know of that if you are caught bringing drug into, or out of the country you WILL get a death sentence.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

They got caught
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(06-03-2015, 08:31pm)Batfink Wrote: I have no idea what the big fuss is about. Here is a Country that has openly advertised for last 30 years I know of that if you are caught bringing drug into, or out of the country you WILL get a death sentence.

Exactly the point I keep making to those making a fuss about it.
And to think that people conducted a candle light vigil in Canberra to save the lives of these two Heroin smugglers.........
Try explaining that to your kids...
(07-03-2015, 06:55am)Lucksafortune2000 Wrote: And to think that people conducted a candle light vigil in Canberra to save the lives of these two Heroin smugglers.........
Try explaining that to your kids...

Yep, try explaining that to anyone.

Try explaining that to people who have lost friends or family to heroin or similar drugs.

The mind boggles. How are all these sympathisers missing the words DRUG DEALER.
Hopefully politicians are doing their usual; saying one thing openly and something quite different to the Indons in privacy.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Anyone who wants to protest should only be allowed
to do so if they wear a T-shirts that says in bold letters...

"SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL HEROIN DEALER"
Well, the people who conducted the candle light vigil believe in forgiving.
These guys apparently have made good of themselves and are repentant. So I can understand their take on it.

But on this one I have to agree with others above, I don't believe in Capital Punishment but it is as clear as mud what the consequences are in this country.

What about all the people who's lives are destroyed from drugs. I would say that we all have a friend or family member who's life has been destroyed by these greedy arseholes who are simply in it for greed and money with no concern as to who's life they destroy or kill.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here