Stolen Busa
Outlaw (Gav) had his yellow Hayabusa stolen last night from Cooloongup W.A at about 8:45pm. Please keep an eye out for it as the yellows are easy to see. Rego number is 1GK586 and it has a rear hugger that is a slightly different colour yellow that the bike with yoshi pipes.
BUSA there is no Substitute
shits me when I hear this. Is there anything that we can learn about how it was stolen?
EG Was it garaged etc..
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
That sux completely! I hope that he was insured at least?
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
from Facebook seems the bike was at home with the owner home alone.
These bastards have so much front...

Quote: "If anyone sees this bike rego 1GK586 please phone Gavin Brown on 0448789971 as it has been stolen from our house at approximately 8.45 tonight"
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
I saw this on Facebook, was hoping it wasn't Outlaws.
Will share it around.
(08-03-2015, 11:50am)shedman1300 Wrote: I saw this on Facebook, was hoping it wasn't Outlaws.
Will share it around.

If there's actual possibility that it was...pm me.

edit...and I mean pronto
BUSA there is no Substitute
On the us org site one guy has a detornaitor set on his bike to explode If the kill switch is not switched off..they rekon guys in vans with lift pick them off the street. .Americans!..Hope you get your bike back!
Shit news I no how you feel Knuppel2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
We were at a ride meet point Sun 8th and a guy stopped in a ute and told us his Yellow had been stolen ...must have been him...said he had only owned it a few months and it had been nicked from home. We said we would keep an eye open but I reckon it was probably stolen to order?? Bloody motorcycle theft has become commonplace in WA and all the plods do is give you a report number for insurance purposes...we deserve better IMO
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
One of the members of DLRA just had his turbo land speed busa stolen too.

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news/612...rough.html
I'm out and about most days...Will keep an eye out for it...So sorry to hear it was stolen..Bastards....
Troys bike , no expense spared in that one