acceleration cancelation?
It makes no difference....within 5 years it will be so damn difficult to get a motorcycle license,
riders will eventually be phased out.
Apparently the new Indians were demo'ed with this "feature" but it has been removed from Australian release.
(22-03-2015, 07:53pm)somebodyelse Wrote: Apparently the new Indians were demo'ed with this "feature" but it has been removed from Australian release.

Excellent!!! That's good news. Don't mind the new Indians either.
How the f*** can it be safer to adjust the acceleration without warning on a vehicle that requires smooth constant forces applied to remain balanced???
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Not sure about bikes, but my Hyundai Iload van does this.
I found this out the hard way as I occasionally left foot brake in autos, and when you touch the brake and accelerator at the same time, she drops straight back to idle and it takes 2-3 seconds to correct itself.
Imagine yourself sitting at a T intersection on a busy road, a gap appears, your off the brakes and on the accelerator, you pull our about 5 feet and almost come to a stand still. Not a good feeling I can tell you.
(23-03-2015, 05:35am)Lucksafortune2000 Wrote: Not sure about bikes, but my Hyundai Iload van does this.
I found this out the hard way as I occasionally left foot brake in autos, and when you touch the brake and accelerator at the same time, she drops straight back to idle and it takes 2-3 seconds to correct itself.
Imagine yourself sitting at a T intersection on a busy road, a gap appears, your off the brakes and on the accelerator, you pull our about 5 feet and almost come to a stand still. Not a good feeling I can tell you.

That just sounds dangerous!
Nanny knows best!...too many decision making idiots around these days...bit like the curtain fading daylight saving brigade.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast