is it me or im getting old
everything is just a challenge....it's how you choose to face that challenge which makes the difference.
Everything f****d up....or simply circumstances that can either reap or rape rewards depending on your perspective?
(27-03-2015, 09:48pm)BikerBoy Wrote: everything is just a challenge....it's how you choose to face that challenge which makes the difference.
Everything f****d up....or simply circumstances that can either reap or rape rewards depending on your perspective?

Yes u are right...spot on..every now and then need a wake up call..
(27-03-2015, 08:13pm)straw man Wrote: Its cause we are slowly having our rights taken from us cause we are to FUCKEN busy watching the footy and drinking piss to give a shit , to many sheep letting the government rape us over and over.
I've been studding Common law and the Constitution ( i dare someone to look it up on youtube ) and the laws that we consent to without knowing will do yr head in , but who else gives a shit ??????????????????

So true. we are being overwhelmed by statute law that has no basis. Even the bloody knobs in the shire offices are dictating what we should do. If the voter indifference continues as is for much longer I'll need a pass to f*** the girlfriend! Ridiculous as I've been holding off until her fourteenth. Roll on next week!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
True... local councils nowadays seem to be made up of Hitler wannabe's...they always hide behind the same response too....following orders...or in their case following the rules...to the letter. We were told our house was 20mm too near the road and that all the plans for it would need to be redrawn and resubmitted....a delay of several weeks....what a tiny minded bunch of arse wipes!

Finally was accepted after he took it to his boss and they decide that 20mm wasn't worth worrying about and some would say well there you go all fixed...but the fact they were going to piss us around is par for the course and this sort of increasing rubbish needs addressing.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(28-03-2015, 12:00am)Belzybob Wrote:
(27-03-2015, 08:13pm) pid=\310512' Wrote:Ridiculous as I've been holding off until her fourteenth. Roll on next week!

Belzybob, you are an incorrigible scoundrel!