Wow
Got the reflash done the other day by Petes pit stop very noticeable difference smooth as a bit more what I would of expected a fuel injected bike to ride like better on fuel and silky smooth highly recommended !!!!!
Yep, a good flash makes a big difference.
I thought Pit Stop moved to Qld and then closed , or did someone buy him out ?
He is still flashing the odd one still does a bloody good job to
So is that something I can just mail to him to reflash on a 99 , its only got slip one ?

Attached Files
.jpg   bd5207057896474231467.jpg (Size: 27.14 KB / Downloads: 169)
Don't quote me on this but I'm not sure you can do an early one give him a call on 0419 498 858 he said he would be out of the country for a bit soon so try it and see
02-07 on gen 1
99 cant be done without major surgery on the 99 and its not worth it
I know you can add a PCIII but a PCV would be better. That should help smooth things out but will not be as good as a flash which isn't possible anyway lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
There you go then question answered thanks fellas. Went for another ride this arvo man this thing is smooth now love it best money I've spent so far!!!!
So a flash on my 99 is to hard
Would it benifit from a TRE in the lower gears ?
Once again don't quote me but I don't think the 99 has any of the later model restrictions on it like the later ones
it has no top end speed restriction, but still gear based ram air compensation, timing and fuel tables
a TRE will give it 5th gear corrections , bit more timing than lower gears , but running richer because of ram air compensation , i sort of treat them as not broken and dont need fixing untill gps begins to fault
Reflash

Do you have atre?