Power Commander V and Smartphone
Hi all,

The number of posts I have found online with people wanting to use their iphone with the power commander is amazing. I too wanted to do this so I sent an email to the Dynojet mob. What I asked is this

" I am looking to see if you are doing any development into smartphone integration with the power commander V device. I would love to be able to see real time data while riding and make adjustments on the fly as it were. Any help with this greatly appreciated. Nick L"

Their reply received today:

"Yes, we have considered the possibility; but there is nothing scheduled to come out any time soon by us that has this capability.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Dynojet Research Inc."

I guess I can stop chasing the pipe dream! Frown
What about a Bluetooth USB transmitter and an Ap? If you can USB connect it to a laptop there has to be a way to make it wireless lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I once asked the missus for a blowjob while I was driving. Her response was....

Yes, we have considered the possibility; but there is nothing scheduled to come out any time soon by us that has this capability.

Let me know if you have any further questions..
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
(14-04-2015, 07:40pm)shorty Wrote: I once asked the missus for a blowjob while I was driving. Her response was....

Yes, we have considered the possibility; but there is nothing scheduled to come out any time soon by us that has this capability.

Let me know if you have any further questions..

Clap
Shorty...I persisted and got resalts
Just keep pestering PC to make a mobile device application LOL once they have something you can hook up a iPad too then your laughing... a USB Bluetooth dongle and it should be easily transmittable......
Might even be easier for android phones/tablets??? Load up PCV software on memory card and try the dongle?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Really can't see the point of dicking around with PCV. Its been identified before that anything it can do can be done better by modification of the stock ECU. The money saved on the PCV can go towards a good O2 sensor and the harness required to connect the ECU up to a laptop.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Unless your ECU is pre 02.... Then you got only add ons to help smooth out you ride!

02-07 has a great rage of flashing
08-current has even better flashing possibilities

BUT 99-00 plus some 01 has sweet f*** all flashing
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(15-04-2015, 11:29pm)Batfink Wrote: BUT 99-00 plus some 01 has sweet f*** all flashing

Time to pucker up and splash the cash for a new one then :-)
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Ok bit of a Noob question, I just brought another Busa yesterday 09 and it has a PC on it V5.
I think it sound slightly rough cruising at 4k...I can just hear it popping if you like through the pipes (twin Yoshi)

is there a map for it I can download from the net...or whats the best way to ensure it's running right?

My old K8 was just running the standard ECU which I think was fine.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa