Will Brembo Callipers fit 2009
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Other that have played more will know, but comparing the 09 manual to whats on my 13 I can say the physical caliper looks the same with no extra spacers/etc... The ABS is a separate unit that is incorporated into the supply line of fluid tot he calipers and operates from a slotted disc, also separate to the calipers/disc. I can't see any reason why they cannot be swapped?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Hey Andy, pm Crozzer, he did a sterling job on fitting Brembos to his.
(11-05-2015, 08:27am)Batfink Wrote: Other that have played more will know, but comparing the 09 manual to whats on my 13 I can say the physical caliper looks the same with no extra spacers/etc... The ABS is a separate unit that is incorporated into the supply line of fluid tot he calipers and operates from a slotted disc, also separate to the calipers/disc. I can't see any reason why they cannot be swapped?

Many thanks Batfink, that answers the question about the ABS

(11-05-2015, 09:49am)Camel Wrote: Hey Andy, pm Crozzer, he did a sterling job on fitting Brembos to his.

Thanks Mark, Will do
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Just replied to the PM, sorry for the delay but I've not been on for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I have the brembos (black /red writing) on my 2011. They fit fine. No ABS, just using braided lines race style straight to the master cylinder. Yes they stop better.