Let them back in to Australia?
it is, unfortunately a good reflection on how social media, and "professional" media can manipulate and influence people though wabow.
I find thios thread acceptable and relevant as it does represent the views of more than 1 member of the club and I have seen anything overly wrong remoced by admin and or post ower upon request.
There are many views to the world and reality and none of them are 100% right. each day we hopefully live and learn more which will effect our views. I have seen many "idea" do a complete 360 degree turn-a-raound and we can't ignore the fears of others just because they seem unjustified. That my friend is how hate festers and grows faster.

I hope this 1 thread doesn;t stop you form jumping in on others, starting your own and being involved in the forum. At least unlike Facebook, here everything can be controlled better and there is no faceless company sectretly controlling what you see, hear, do and say.

Now thats a conspiracy theory hahahahahah

Cheers
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
So much hate and so very little intelligence in this thread. Really sad...
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Fact of the matter is that Terrorism has never been worse IMO.
People are scared, it's working.
I worry, I think anyone in their right mind would think about things these days.
With these nutters anything is possible.

BUT is doesn't mean we dump a whole group of people into one pot.
That is where it does get hard for some people.

There IS no simple solution, I'm convinced.
I reckon it will just die off like the Irish war/terrorism that went on for so long.
Some fanatics take years to wake up
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
I think this thread is an example of how in a way the terrorists are winning. People are scared right round the world and that is why Trump, Hanson etc have raised their heads.
It's a very sad world out there unfortunately.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
BUt shorty raises a very good point.. how the media twists things so much we forget that Islam/Muslim is not a race but a belief system...
When I heard that Pauline wanted to strop all Muslims it made me laugh so hard.. I mean how to you know what someones faith is unless they tell you? And tyhen how do you ensure that faith doesn;t change? I was raised a catholic until at 14 I told the church to take a flying f@#k at a rolling donut. Since then my way of seeing things has changed many times. Though I will never accept a man mad faith system every again.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
On the flip side... who started all of this? Is it some sort of belated payback?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!