New bloke no BUSA.
How's it going blokes.

So I don't own a busa yet but I'm in the market as I just wrote off my zrx1200r and even though i said I'd never sell the big Rex but You can't do much once it's written off.

I've also always loved the busa from when I was younger and saw one on the street in the flesh. I've wanted one and now after the mishap I decided to go for one. I've been riding for about 10 years. Previous bikes were gs500, 95 gsxr750 and my zrx. I've ridden a shit ton more others also including my old mans black bird.

So hopefully in a month or two I can upload a pic of my new bus once I get some funds to add to my pay out.
Cheers again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the addiction mate lol

The zx's are a contentious model here but I personally don't give a fig lol if you love looking at the busa then I am sure you will love riding one even more, just don't ride it like all your other bikes ?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Welcome, You can't go wrong with a Busa. Great all round sports/touring bike. There are lots of other great bikes out there but nothing that does every thing as good as the Busa! Trophy
(22-05-2015, 07:35pm)Batfink Wrote: Welcome to the addiction mate lol

The zx's are a contentious model here but I personally don't give a fig lol if you love looking at the busa then I am sure you will love riding one even more, just don't ride it like all your other bikes ?

Yeh mate. Don't intend to ride it like a hoon bike like the zrx. I'll defiantly have to adjust to the riding style of a faired sports bike again too.
It will definitely be a long termer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you get your busa before Nov/Dec you should think of going to the Yearly Busa Bash at Tathra this year... Get to meet some of the club and have some busa fun lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
G'day and welcome bloke. Coolsmiley
Your gonna love the 'busa once you get your hands on one. Pi_thumbsup
Gday and welcome.
[Image: 32647a61-7be3-471b-86d7-d0d98f94cd5f_zpsipr8cakb.jpg]
Welcome from Ireland
Recent busa owner myself and I love it. ..
Welcome..tons of advice on the busa available here.
Welcome