Ipswich
FIm going to willowbank on the 4th July for the street series and the in the 5th July for the all bike day. I live Gold Coast and it's useless me getting home at 10 on sat night then having to be back at willowbank on Sunday morning at 6 a. So looking for some where to sleep for the night, even if it's the floor in my sleeping bag, and off street parking for my car and bike trailer. There is two of us to sleep me and my freind. Close to Willowbank or in Ipswich preferred
80USR - ( AKA ) - Mark

Bones Heal
Chicks Dig Scars
Pain is Temporary
Glory is Forever
Evel Knievel
Biker
(29-05-2015, 11:40am)80USR Wrote: FIm going to willowbank on the 4th July for the street series and the in the 5th July for the all bike day. I live Gold Coast and it's useless me getting home at 10 on sat night then having to be back at willowbank on Sunday morning at 6 a. So looking for some where to sleep for the night, even if it's the floor in my sleeping bag, and off street parking for my car and bike trailer. There is two of us to sleep me and my freind. Close to Willowbank or in Ipswich preferred

There will be a few people camping there the night.  We probably will be.    
Ok, cool thanks Ken I wasn't sure if we were allowed to camp there. But if we are that's the perfect thing to do. Thanks mate
80USR - ( AKA ) - Mark

Bones Heal
Chicks Dig Scars
Pain is Temporary
Glory is Forever
Evel Knievel
Biker
(29-05-2015, 03:54pm)80USR Wrote: Ok, cool thanks Ken I wasn't sure if we were allowed to camp there. But if we are that's the perfect thing to do. Thanks mate

We camped there the other week when they had a test and tune on the Friday night and a round of the QDRC on the Saturday.  There were a fair few northerners staying the night as well.  Might be a bit cold though.
(29-05-2015, 06:02pm)Ken Wrote:
(29-05-2015, 03:54pm)80USR Wrote: Ok, cool thanks Ken I wasn't sure if we were allowed to camp there. But if we are that's the perfect thing to do. Thanks mate

We camped there the other week when they had a test and tune on the Friday night and a round of the QDRC on the Saturday.  There were a fair few northerners staying the night as well.  Might be a bit cold though.

So just set up where I usually park for test and tune be ok or is there a specific area Ken 
80USR - ( AKA ) - Mark

Bones Heal
Chicks Dig Scars
Pain is Temporary
Glory is Forever
Evel Knievel
Biker
No specific areas. We normally pit at the end of the concrete pad behind the red building. We have the large white motorhome and enclosed white trailer. You have probably seen my son at the TnTs. Chris on the matt black Gen 2 with the 10 inch arm in it. He goes to a lot of TnTs as he has his own flat open trailer. Runs 9.0s. I run the gloss black Gen 1 with 10 inch arm or the black and silver old EFE. We will definitely be there.
(30-05-2015, 09:44am)Ken Wrote: No specific areas.  We normally pit at the end of the concrete pad behind the red building.  We have the large white motorhome and enclosed white trailer.   You have probably seen my son at the TnTs.  Chris on the matt black Gen 2 with the 10 inch arm in it. He goes to a lot of TnTs as he has his own flat open trailer.  Runs 9.0s.  I run the gloss black Gen 1 with 10 inch arm or the black and silver old EFE.  We will definitely be there.

Yes I think I have spoken to Chris I haven't seen him for a while as I usually only go on Wednesday nights unless it's a street series. Chris's Collins ? I'm sure I would have seen you out there and probably said hi in the line up lanes. I have a gen 2 use to be candy red it's now gloss black. I'm new to the sport but love it. Iv only done tnt and street. I lowered my Busa a week ago so the all bike day will be my first run in modified bikes.
80USR - ( AKA ) - Mark

Bones Heal
Chicks Dig Scars
Pain is Temporary
Glory is Forever
Evel Knievel
Biker
(30-05-2015, 02:53pm)80USR Wrote:
(30-05-2015, 09:44am)Ken Wrote: No specific areas.  We normally pit at the end of the concrete pad behind the red building.  We have the large white motorhome and enclosed white trailer.   You have probably seen my son at the TnTs.  Chris on the matt black Gen 2 with the 10 inch arm in it. He goes to a lot of TnTs as he has his own flat open trailer.  Runs 9.0s.  I run the gloss black Gen 1 with 10 inch arm or the black and silver old EFE.  We will definitely be there.

Yes I think I have spoken to Chris I haven't seen him for a while as I usually only go on Wednesday nights unless it's a street series. Chris's Collins ? I'm sure I would have seen you out there and probably said hi in the line up lanes. I have a gen 2 use to be candy red it's now gloss black. I'm new to the sport but love it. Iv only done tnt and street. I lowered my Busa a week ago so the all bike day will be my first run in modified bikes.

Yep, our surname is Collin.  I think I saw you and the bike last Wednesday night.  I had my Gen 1 there with the long arm.  Will catch up at the All Bike.  Might start a thread on here about the All Bike.