Need a front wheel guard
Hey guys,

DAMMIT!!! I forgot my disc lock was on this morning at 4am on the way to work and SNAP!! Broke the corner off. Now I'm chasing a front wheel guard for the white 'busa. Gen 2.

If you have on pretty much in any colour I'll take it, but I prefer white one cause the paint I couldn't match.

Might try and glue it too...

Let me know cheers.
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
Some swap over to the GSXR 1000 guard...they look great too. Might want to get a bungy cord for that disc lock....I have and fit it to the right hand bar weight....not forgotten yet.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
I have a black gen2 (2013) front guard. great condition.

I also have a black gsxr1000 front guard. It has a scratch on it. If youre painting it would buff out i guess.

i use a carbon fibre gsxr1000 on my 2013 busa

cheers

woody
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
(30-05-2015, 11:21pm)Hayabusabike Wrote: (I have a black gen2 (2013) front guard. great condition.

I also have a black gsxr1000 front guard. It has a scratch on it. If youre painting it would buff out i guess.

i use a carbon fibre gsxr1000 on my 2013 busa

cheers

woody)

how much do you want for the black gen2??
Hey shorty that fishing line would need to have a pretty high breaking strain for my balls
Just a quick question, what gsxr model fit the gen2 busa?
Also can you fit the gsxr mudguard onto a gen1 model?
(01-06-2015, 07:11am)Pix Wrote: Just a quick question, what gsxr model fit the gen2 busa?

yes i bought it to fit. Its a 2007 model,i got it at a good price to see if i liked the smaller fender.(ive had 5 busa's and and was unsure if i would like it) I loved the look of the smaller fender so purchased a more expensive carbon fibre fender.

(01-06-2015, 07:26am)iano Wrote: Also can you fit the gsxr mudguard onto a gen1 model?

That i dont know mate. someone here im sure can answer that.
So I went for a ride to CMC today may have traded the bus on a vstrom... Step down in speed but I think the bike is more suited for traveling....
Wow thats a bit drastic just cause you forgot the disc lock lol!
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
None of that... I want to go on and off road, I have a few trips planned that the busa couldn't do