BUSA PIC OF THE MONTH - JUNE
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
I guess here's my 2c
[Image: 20150603_143448_2.jpg]
I'm trying to add an attachment photo but I keep getting the "file is too large" error message.

The instructions say that the photo must be bigger than 1200 x 1000 pixels but even that is waaaay larger than the 250 kB limit on attachment size. Or am I a numpty and doing something wrong?
(05-06-2015, 04:38pm)Dogdda Wrote: I'm trying to add an attachment photo but I keep getting the "file is too large" error message.

The instructions say that the photo must be bigger than 1200 x 1000 pixels but even that is waaaay larger than the 250 kB limit on attachment size. Or am I a numpty and doing something wrong?

Resize your picture to upload if it is then chosen winner you will need to email tony full resolution picture.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Ahaaa! Got it
A lot of people use storage like photobucket where you can copy the link of picture and paste it here. No need to worry about resizing then
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yep. Photobucket is easy and free.
[Image: 32647a61-7be3-471b-86d7-d0d98f94cd5f_zpsipr8cakb.jpg]
I dont care if mine is chosen I like the reflections....lol! but then I am easily satisfied!

https://i.imgur.com/YEflos5.jpg
[Image: Aussie%20Steve_zpsap2kytkd.jpg]
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
[Image: IMG_02891_zpsrs8m1ox9.jpg]
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

nice pic,
rememeber to keep pics horizontal or a lot of cropping will be needed to fit the horizontal format of the calendar.
Vertical does not fit into horizontal without drastic cropping.
:-(

eg the end result would be something like this..
http://i.imgur.com/KnMt0A5.png
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Here 'tis...

.jpg   MotoGP 2012 003 (3) smaller.jpg (Size: 138.06 KB / Downloads: 84)
Looks like we have another problem....too many good photo's now.
Hey Batty, just to stir things up again....I have another idea..
I reckon people will be hesitant to resubmit the same pictures over and over and as shown above, there are several here that would and should be included in a calendar, but we can only have one monthly winner.
Would it work if you had picture submissions over a 2-3 month period, (or longer), and then voted the best 12 in for the calendar?
Another upside to this is there would be less admin work for you to do............
I did the whole year at once and it was a friggin headache... Lots more sorting/shuffling/prompting.. It takes me about 15 minutes a month to keep thing ticking over. Plus it keeps it fresher.

We also only have capacity to vote for a max of 20 pictures so I think month by month is good.

Might be able to offer a poster sized collage of all bikes submitted?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1