Front Guard gen2 Busa
So the useless brother in law doesnt know what a bungie cord means and moved my Busa which was at his place...ended up with some light fairing damage, a scratched alternator cover and worst thing a broken front guard. If anyone here has one....preferably black that they want to sell let me know.

The bro in law denies everything....bastard...hope his balls rot and drop off...reckons it must have been like that when I left it there....funny I dont remember painting the alternator cover and making a total f up of it....family eh?
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Steve is back in WA now LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
hey Steve.. you need to change "wasn't me" to "where's my bro" lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Hey Woody as Tony says I am back in WA....cant seem to get that little map to change.

I appreciate the offer and still may take you up on it but on closer inspection the crack is fairly small and I am going to try and glue a bridging piece from behind.

Supposedly you can use acetone or even reticulation pipe glue. Will see how this works out. The only reason I saw this extra damage was because I was wiping the bike down after a ride a few days ago and was trying to clean the guard when I noticed the crack which you have to be really close up to to see.
Will let all now how successful this is...or isnt!...so will still take you up woody if it fs up. Trouble is I will still have to remove the guard...unless I can wiggle my bits in there.