Joe Hockey-Housing affordability......
That's melbourne... Try doing that in Sydney! To buy a house for $250k you are at least 2 hours away.
I'm 40 minutes away from the city and a one bedroom unit sells for $400k+.

What's your solution there? Should we all move to Melbourne?
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
just get a job that pays better.
Remember we all need to be lifters, not leaners.
I believe every word this gov says and does. Hey they haven't lied once or broken any promises at all.
They are great for the country. Look at what the rest of the world is saying about us...

:-)
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
comon Pete... you forgot to end with

"BAZINGA"
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Cobar's nice this time of year, and very affordable.
Better still, Wilcannia. (For those that haven't been to Wilcannia, suggestion, don't).
Human nature..adapt...our parents had it harder..and there's

Human nature..adapt...our parents had it harder..and there's..only women complain... its their job...we get the job done

Sorry wrong thread
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
Adapt..our parents did It and there's. ..nobody complained...its life.. Australia great country...work hard...you will get results

Adapt...our parents did it hard and so did their s...want a free home goverment will pay...go on the dole....good country australia
I travell alot...1 thing I noticed..we are not the lucky country...we have fallen so far behind..this angers me..we have to lift our game
Wow on the beach even...now im in ..this government is fu@#$ d..

(12-06-2015, 02:00pm)Djpete Wrote: just get a job that pays better.
Remember we all need to be lifters, not leaners.
I believe every word this gov says and does. Hey they haven't lied once or broken any promises at all.
They are great for the country. Look at what the rest of the world is saying about us...

Gday dj...should I just pull up...?...dont want to)))))

Dont want to insult anyone..we all have our opinions
(12-06-2015, 03:32pm)Lucksafortune2000 Wrote: Cobar's nice this time of year, and very affordable.
Better still, Wilcannia. (For those that haven't been to Wilcannia, suggestion, don't).

You suggest Wilcannia ,try Walgett and we will see how your patience is then
(12-06-2015, 09:27pm)busarat Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 03:32pm)Lucksafortune2000 Wrote: Cobar's nice this time of year, and very affordable.

You suggest Wilcannia ,try Walgett and we will see how your patience is then

Ah Walgett.
About 3 decades ago I worked in Cryon, about half an hour's drive down a gravel road from Walgett.
It was a long time ago but I have some lasting memories of that town.
1) parked in front of the IGA when a fight between a couple of female locals erupted on the bonnet of my car whilst I'm sitting in it.
2) watching a young guy get kicked to death, literally in the bar in the pub for selling lawn as weed at a neighbouring town.
3) cages over all the windows on every shop and business.
4) seeing lots of toothless locals.......at the one and only dentist, if you had a problem tooth, you had 2 options. You either paid to have it repaired, or it was FREE for it to be removed....this is a fact. I also had mine removed.....lol.

I tell you what though, if I had a choice between pulling up at either town at 10 o'clock at night by myself, I'd still take Walgett over Wilcannia any day.....
"Walgett. Alive one day, dead the next."
Sounds like paradise.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
I was up at Wee Waa late sixties (1968-9) went to a burger shop at night and a bunch of black fellows
called me a white c--t. I said thank you, jumped in the ford customline and loaded the 303-25. Had some fun that week out there
in the cotton farms..

lol
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here