"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Thanks Rocket for the support. I tto think the Copper Silvers look like a 3 day old S H I T In fact what I think the real cause of the problem is that Simmo wants a bike with RED in the colour scheme, but because all his red fell off he is now left with a rusty colour, that smells like shite. In fact I'm guessing he had the injectors out last night to clean the SHITE out of them. Red bikes fly, Victorian bikes cheese themselves (thanks GDY for the evidence) but Copper Silvers SHITE themselves. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Yes but they dont have drags for post classic bikes anymore, people fell asleep waiting for them to get to the end of the track.

BTW Pan, watch the kawasaki's they dont have an H in the name and you are up against them Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Burn the Copper Silver and Gay Mardi Gras Pink!!!
Red/Grey and Blue Blacks Rule!!!
Haa 1Hotbusa has a H in it

Cheers Robert

".... Just when I was getting used to yesterday, "along comes today!!...."
I'm gonna have ZX12 for dinner tomorrow night...
"sometimes, crime does pay"
On Wednesday I will be bringing my alter-ego...

This is what wiil happen to me under the helmet when I line up at the drags tomorrow...

...and this will be Graham watching from the crowd if he hasn't found his rego papers...

After putting shit on him last night he has now found his rego papers and went out practising take offs

Cheers Robert

I'd like to see you two lining up together...

...spitting at each other through your visors, swearing and carrying on as you line up... the crowd will love it...
Can you bring the
Cheers Robert

You and Graham were very civil to one another tonight, weren't you?

Tonight the coppers took the home, but we reds will be practicing in car parks, so look out...

Also, my bike's going to Col's for a dyno tune on Friday...
Ooooo, look, I'm nearly up to 600 posts...
We have lift off

Copper Groupies

Cheers Robert

".... Just when I was getting used to yesterday, "along comes today!!...."Edited by: simmo at: 26/8/05 2:33 pm
Cheers Robert

".... Just when I was getting used to yesterday, "along comes today!!...."Edited by: simmo at: 26/8/05 2:46 pm
Cheers Robert
".... Just when I was getting used to yesterday, "along comes today!!...and another Reg Grey gets in my way."Edited by: simmo at: 26/8/05 2:59 pm
Look left Copper / Silver cheer squad Cheers Robert
".... Just when I was getting used to yesterday, "along comes today!!...
and another Red Grey gets in my way."