on a gen 2 now
Got a fist full of cash and had to get myself an 08 gray/black beast :)
has some nice pipes and it scrubs up pretty dam good, due for tyres soon and 30K on it, but feels new to me.

Pic
We'll be interested to hear your comparison to your Gen 1 (I'm presuming you had one before this?)
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Nice one Strawman. I recently got the 2010 model but haven't been able to ride it other than bringing it home. Compared to a 99 model I rode the newer ones are not as raw and are a bit more refined.
My 99 is the one in my profile pic,
I do miss hitting the start button on 99 you could feel something was about to happen! like it was coming alive,
Probably sounds strange the 08 is much more refined for better for worse:) like DJ said they just do every thing a bit better and my 99 apparently with 50k on it had some small all over it that once fixed would be great but for just over 8g. i couldnt go wrong :)
sounds nice. Great price too.
Pic coming?
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
(28-07-2015, 08:45am)Djpete Wrote: sounds nice. Great price too.
Pic coming?

Im trying but not working from my phone
Congrats on the bike s/man , I changed from a gen 1 after 11 years and onto a gen 2 now.
The gen 2's certainly feel more refined imo but I miss my gen 1.
(31-07-2015, 05:11pm)duc13 Wrote: Congrats on the bike s/man , I changed from a gen 1 after 11 years and onto a gen 2 now.
The gen 2's certainly feel more refined imo but I miss my gen 1.

I know what you mean to but mine needed a lot of love to bring it up to scratch.
Welcome to the next generation mate lol

I do love riding my 13 but there was something special about the 99... This feeling like being on a 1/2 broken in Stallion lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!