Insurance
.... yeah I know we have separate section for this but thought you'd like to know that I have moved from Swann $1100-00 to IC Frith who have quoted me $500-00. That's some saving!

Off to buy a pair of Alpinestar GP boots with the change :)
<i></i>
Lucky old bastard.... <i></i>
..... oh come on Richard, you're not gonna tell me you're under 40!!!! ;) <i></i>
My I.C.FRITH JUST CAME IN
TOTAL INCLUDING G.S.T. $497.51 BUSA RULES<i></i>
FORGOT TO MENTION AN AGREED VALUE FOR A 1999 MODEL OF $16,000 BUSA RULES<i></i>
I just got my renewal from Western QBE. I had my '96 GSXR11 insured with them - agreed at $10k was $700 . I paid them an added $150 last November when I bought the 'Busa new from Action in Canberra (an '01). Now they want $1110.80 for market value, whatever the hell that is. After reading through the discussion it sounds like New England and Frith have to be given an opportunity. All I have to do now is find them. LOL

Max <i></i>
Try jeremy@neib.com.au
That's New England Insurance Brokers.
Very quick response and price probably OK.
Regards
Kevin <i></i>
NRMA $1150.00 for 02 Busa agreed value $19,500.00 with 60% no claim bonus and 10% multi policy discount. <i></i>
I got a quote from NRMA because I have my car and house insured through them. With rating 1, 30+, only rider, it was around the $1300ish mark for my '99 Busa. (Maybe they know it's faster than an '02, or maybe they know about the subframe).

Colin. <i></i>
I don't think that if you come off at 290k's or 330 that it would make a lot of difference your still going to be f****d! So maybe it is the subframe or the fact that there is a difference between city and country regions my price was for a country region <i></i>
I think where you live can make a huge difference to premiums. Although theft is a smaller proportion of claims than accidents, theft requires a bigger payout! High risk theft = high premiums. <i></i>