Blocking Pair Valve
Flash could just turn it off , otherwise on gen 2 unplug the control valve ,
(19-08-2015, 08:17am)Maj Wrote: Flash could just turn it off , otherwise on gen 2 unplug the control valve ,

Hi Maj,
The ECU has been switched so that it won't cause a fault code or light when I block the pair valve, but I haven't blocked the valve yet.
I just need to know what's the best way to get at the hose under the air filter to block it off.
Excellent Camel.
That was what I was looking for.
I wasn't sure which side, and whether I could get at it without removing the air filter assy.
Looks like another excuse to be up the shed with a beer or two this evening.....
fit the marble and then drink the beers
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
OK, got home and did the following:
1) Crack a beer.
2) Remove hump.
3) Swig beer.
4) Remove seat.
5) Swig beer.
6) Undo 2 bolts retaining front of tank and raise.
7) Swig beer.
8) Slip hose off, insert S/S ball bearing, and re-install hose.
9) Crack 2nd beer.
10) Lower tank and re-install bolts.
11) Swig beer.
12) Re-install seat.
13) Swig beer.
14) Re-install hump.
15) Swig beer.
16) Start engine and listen to the silky Busa music, without the snap, crackle and pop.
17) Job done, 2 beers.
That first should have been one swig the following beer two the third two... fourth two... drop hump shout at cat... fifth beer sat looking at scratch in hump sixth beer trying to sand the scratch with the side of a matchbox...seventh very angry at self beer....ahh f##@ it eithberre too piswd to shpel startonrumgotobed...snore.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
And that's why ur busa still hasn't done the marble mod Steve lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Hi all, i haven't had my 08 busa flashed yet but would it be still a good idea to block of this valve as mentioned here,it stock just with slip on yoshi, cheers
Thanks ill leave it untill its flashed, soon i hope its been sort of backfiring or poping when i back off after a fist full.
So who will reflash in melb. and what cost est. Please