Tathra 2015 T Shirt from FrankOh
(22-01-2016, 07:42pm)Lucksafortune2000 Wrote: Damn, I forgot all about this as the last time I looked at this post was September last year.
I feel a bit awkward about buying this shirt now as I didn't actually go on the trip and I feel it should be worn as a badge of accomplishment.
Anyway, if I you need me to get one I will....let me know.

We ordered them mate, I got two and didn't go as I was overseas with my babe on our 30th wedding anniversary.

I need you to insert the cost plus delivery into my account please. Then I will send you the T shirt. Another FrankOh original.(:-))

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(25-01-2016, 09:32am)Madmax Wrote:
(22-01-2016, 07:42pm)Lucksafortune2000 Wrote: Damn, I forgot all about this as the last time I looked at this post was September last year.
I feel a bit awkward about buying this shirt now as I didn't actually go on the trip and I feel it should be worn as a badge of accomplishment.
Anyway, if I you need me to get one I will....let me know.

We ordered them mate, I got two and didn't go as I was overseas with my babe on our 30th wedding anniversary.

I need you to insert the cost plus delivery into my account please. Then I will send you the T shirt. Another FrankOh original.(:-))

Max

PM Sent
UPdate - Tathra T Shirts

batfink - should have yours well and truly by now mate.
Paul (Lucksafortune) sent yours a few days ago mate should have landed or be landing as we speak,
Brett Garten - your three should be well and truly in your clutches old man!
Busarat - Scotty - should have yours by now too mate - enjoy!
Wardy - Yours and Caths went last week bloke. Hope you like them
Bazman and Kazgirl, your's were in the mail a week ago. Tell me if they aint! lol
Iceman (Dave) yours are in the mail today fella. Keep your eyes open for them.
Capt Rob, same same fella, keep your eyes open these things are close!!!
Dale, should have yours well and truly by now com padre!
Maj - last week yours went into the mail If they haven't turned up call me, all of these have tracking on them.
Heidi an Bruce, delivered by hand. My absolute pleasure!

Big Kev has been in touch and will be putting his brass into the account when he gets back from his holidays.
Heard nothing from Frankoh as yet, nothing from David or Beau but we're getting there.

Kind regards to all.

Max
My 2 turned up yesterday Smitten .

cheers, Trophy
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Gorgeous aren't they!
I received my shirt a few days ago, very happy with the design.
Only one small problem.
I ordered a XXL, and low and behold, what arrived really is a XXL.
I've got so used to having to order larger sizes as they are normally smaller, that I didn't give it a thought this time, but unfortunately it's a little large for me.
Just wondering if anyone has got an XL that they have found too small and want to swap.
Let me know....
Hi Paul, all of your notes in this forum say you want an XXL, which is 2xl. Am I having a thick attack here or are you telling me you ordered a 2XL, got a 2XL (in fact I read XXL as 2XL mate camn't see any other way to read it?)

I have an XL spare here if you like, but in reality you asked for an XXL and I delivered a 2XL, which is the same animal. You have me beat Paul don't know where to go with this. You're cracking me up! lol (:-))))
Hey Baz, you're a bad man fella! lol, read the posts above mate, the other Paul is having fitting his shirt.

Max
My comments above were made tongue in cheek, I thought that was pretty obvious.
What I was eluding to was the fact that when I buy clothes in the shops or online lately, I have to buy XXL or or they are too small. Just a sign of the times with sizes getting smaller I think, whereas these shirts are actually what they should be, and therefore the shirt I received is now a little too large. Yeah, 2XL or XXL is the same thing, I'll word my comments differently next time.
I'll just keep the one I've got now and I will know better next time.
Cheers....
Thank God for that Paul, I thought I had f****d up in some way.

As long as you got what you asked for. I used to ask for XL then settled with large when the XLs were too big for me. I have a spare XL here mate if you want it.

Kind regards.

Max
Hi everyone, at the end of the day I have 2 x 2xls and an XL left over from the 2016 Tathra Beach Busa Bash batch.
No good in my cupboard

Anyone want these very rare Frank-Oh originals?

Max