Who is your Insurance with?? (part 1)
Thinking about changing policies to reduce premium dough $ that I hand out for nothing I feel :"> , soooo who's the best and who do most people Insure with?? I know different circumstances make things cheaper but this poll should be interesting!! (have to make 2 topics cause only 5 choices to make from here - other 5 in "part 2 poll")SWANNWestern QBEIC FrithsAURORANRMAShow results <i></i>
Hey Aero Cat,
I think you will find that IC Frith and Aurora are one and the same. In Qld if you ring IC Frith the shiela answers the phone with an Aurora greeting.
By far the cheapest in my experience but have not made a claim.
Regards
CB <i></i>
Yeah, AURORA is under IC Friths.

I go with aurora for about $780, but they said they don't insure Hayabusa as a work commuter. I asked if I could still get to work on it a couple of times a week and they said that should be ok but don't use it as your main transport to and from work. Can anybody else comment on their policies with aurora? <i></i>
Its not AURORA any more its ARISTA. Name change only (in Qld only??) because im a responsible citizen who only rides with granny's on sunday i paid $444. ( an i was honest with all there questions)

Ole Baz <i></i>
baz,
now your just showing your age! $444? They must think you're about ready for full time care at a nursing home. What did you say to Friths? last bike was a lead wing and I only use the busa to impress the babes at bingo? bloody $444! <i></i>
I commute, and do about 25 to 30 000 k's a year, and Aroura insured me no problem. Only restriction was had to have it stored in a lockable garage. <i></i>
ressac -- I got other quotes from QBE, Frith, Swann & a coulple of others. They ranged from $800 to $1200 so blowed if i know how this mob can come up with $444 ?? Hope their not Dodgy Bros INC. All i can think of it is because i live in the country with a low crime rate and i have good security on it in the garage - chain bolted to the floor setup. They were more interested in the home security, storage and that it was not used as a commuter every day. I told em i was gunna ride it to Phillip Is and back but they wern't worried about that.

Baz <i></i>
f*** insurance companies,blood sucking leeches.I put them up there with cops and politicians.:"> <i></i>